Android Users: HawkeyeNation App is HERE!

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
OK...this is in beta right now...we would like your feedback on this app. So click on the link below to go to the download page

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.planetdiscover.hawkeye

Once you install the app, check it out...you will see all of our content in this app, including a section for videos...plus a link to read the forums...right now, there is no reply to the forums, read only...we are working on that.

Let us know what you think, let us know if you see any issues, let us know any suggestions you might have. Please post all of your feedback IN THIS THREAD. If you start new threads related to app feedback, I will merge them into this thread.

iPhone users, it will take a couple weeks before this will be available to you, due to the approval process with apple.

Thanks for giving it a look and testing it out

The Beta looks great. Like the layout especially.

Edit: Jon does this app allow you to sign on to the forums and post, or only read posts? The forums are really fast on there though.

NEVERMIND Just saw in the post regarding the forums.

Last edited:
I'll put it on my wife's HTC Incredible this evening and see how it works.

Unfortunately I'm stuck with a BB Storm2 for work, but I'm willing to test the BB platform when you're ready.

Awesome idea. Like the page layout on the front with the leading stories, only complaint so far is how to get on the forums.

Downloaded. looks great. fast loading. For me just one problem. I can't find the link to forums.

On the bottom nav bar, you will see an arrow on the lower right. Swipe that area and you will see more topics/options you can access. Forums are one of them, as are schedules.

blackberry has not been a priority right now. It's a decreasing device with regards to use, and the number of ppl that access the site using blackberry is very small. Have not ruled it out...we will see.

Right now, Android and iPhone are the main platforms we are looking at.

Okay, I figured it out. I found the link, went to read the this thread. so far only the first reply has shown up on my phone.

Okay, I figured it out. I found the link, went to read the this thread. so far only the first reply has shown up on my phone.

Yeah, I think it could lag a bit with what is posted vs what shows up on app...the developer is reading this thread too so we will work on things and/or have answers for u

Just a thought, you might want to consider changing the order of how things appear on the bottom based upon how popular they are as destinations on the sight. For example, if the forums are the most frequent destination (and I assume they are) you might want to make them easier to get to than video, or schedules, or whatever.

Again so far so good.

Just a thought, you might want to consider changing the order of how things appear on the bottom based upon how popular they are as destinations on the sight. For example, if the forums are the most frequent destination (and I assume they are) you might want to make them easier to get to than video, or schedules, or whatever.

Again so far so good.

Good feedback. Keep it coming folks.

Latest posts