Andrew Van Ginkel JUCO

He is picking up some very nice offers. Pretty sure he will end up a Hawk now that he got an offer.

I've been in contact with him this week. He's been real busy so we've not been able to line up an interview yet. Hopefully soon.

I've been in contact with him this week. He's been real busy so we've not been able to line up an interview yet. Hopefully soon.

Right on. Will both he and Duwa have a spot if Duwa were to get an offer this weekend and commit? Seems like Ginkel can be an immediate impact guy and would be great to bring in the fold.

Right on. Will both he and Duwa have a spot if Duwa were to get an offer this weekend and commit? Seems like Ginkel can be an immediate impact guy and would be great to bring in the fold.

They could probably take both. They need playmakers on the edge. And Van Ginkel and Duwa would be staggered even though they'd technically be coming to Iowa at the same time.

This guy seems like the real deal and is a hawk fan. It sounds like we missed the boat in not offering him when he was in hs. I hope he doesn't have hard feelings when the big boys come calling.

This guy seems like the real deal and is a hawk fan. It sounds like we missed the boat in not offering him when he was in hs. I hope he doesn't have hard feelings when the big boys come calling.

He was JUCO for some reason....out of hs. It's a good offer now, that's all that matters.

He was JUCO for some reason....out of hs. It's a good offer now, that's all that matters.
He went to South Dakota for freshman year, and will be at Iowa Western this year so he can transfer and play right away after playing at Iowa Western. Theoretically he could transfer after the fall semester I believe.