And Michigan is...

Trice had 2 turnovers and missed 2 free throws in the last 2 minutes. Usually he's money at the end of close games.
Yeah, he's the real engine that makes Wisky run well.
Side note: I hope the conf. reschedules our MSU game b4 we play Ill. Or maybe, we could use the lay-off , IDK.

Yeah, he's the real engine that makes Wisky run well.
Side note: I hope the conf. reschedules our MSU game b4 we play Ill. Or maybe, we could use the lay-off , IDK.
Does anyone know how close they are to getting cleared? Their game with Illinois today was postponed. Playing them Tuesday seems to make sense if they can play.

Does anyone know how close they are to getting cleared? Their game with Illinois today was postponed. Playing them Tuesday seems to make sense if they can play.
Knowing the B1G office, they will allow MSU to play us Thursday, then make us travel and play Illinois 24 hour hours later.

I wish...would love to play MSU Thursday night after their 6:00 game at Rutgers. We’d be a lock.
Remember in 1987 when Purdue had a chance to schedule a nationally televised game vs Louisville on a Sunday afternoon, even though they already had a game scheduled with Iowa the next night?

Bill Frieder, never known for tact or subtlety, pulled Gene Keady aside in the preseason coaches press conference and told him he just cost himself the conference title.

"No one ever said we were smart" was Keady's response.

Frieder was correct. Purdue lost the conference by one game on the last day of the season, getting blown out by Frieder's Michigan team.

Michigan’s entire athletic department was just shut down for 2 weeks. They have the new UK strain of COVID-19

Latest posts