An open letter from JB to Kirk Ferentz

He's the old Hawknick, but he has decided to go with the angry version. Anyone who says anything negative he verbally accosts now, while being very positive on the Hawks themselves. He has slipped a couple times and referred to his predictions.......as Hawknick....

Nope, Hawknick reincarnated as ClintonIAFan.

He attacks me when I say nice things about the Hawks. He should run for office as a "D".

If you say CJ is awesome, it means you think Rudock sucks. There is always a way to turn someone's words around. At first I assumed he was an alt but now I can't tell. Maybe he is just an arrogant D.

There are two options. One is that he's a really good troll. Two is he's got the worst personality I've ever come across on a message board. I'm 50/50 on which one it is.

Ya, I 'slipped' and referred to myself as 'hawknick' (whatever that is). Lol. You have to resort to making things up? Sounds like a 'man' who's out of arguments...It's funny because there are like 4 or 5 of you that are doing all the whining and are sooo offended. Either inform yourselves, or shut up...it's pretty simple. Nobody besides you 4 or 5 yahoos cares about each others ignorant 'opinions'.

Latest posts