An Iowa Hawkeye Is Guaranteed To Get A Super Bowl Ring

Rams have Gervase- not Niemann or Bulaga
Gervase was who downed their last punt of the game he'd been on practice squad most of the yr but is on active 53 now. Niemann and Bulaga are on the Chargers I think. So same home stadium maybe that's how he got em mixed up.

Gervase was who downed their last punt of the game he'd been on practice squad most of the yr but is on active 53 now. Niemann and Bulaga are on the Chargers I think. So same home stadium maybe that's how he got em mixed up.
Yeah, was looking at Chargers players when I meant Rams.

I still say San Diego Chargers... I'm not sure I'll ever kick that habit.
I still say Redskins too out of habit, and because I don’t follow NBA I just found out last year about the Pelicans.

Pelicans?? PELICANS??? What idiot thinks up these new names and actually gets them accepted?

It’s like a bunch of hippie junior high kids are thinking up new sports team names.

New Orleans Pelicans
Seattle Kraken
Vegas Golden Knights
Cleveland Guardians

I mean WTF?

Why not just take the classy route that the Redskins did and drop the name altogether? Nothing wrong with that. Cleveland Baseball Club has a pretty cool and nostalgic ring to it.

All 8 remaining teams have at least one Hawkeye on the active roster.

Bills: Boettger (IR but was a starter until getting hurt), Epenesa, Hyde

Bengals: Rieff, Daniels (PS)

Packers: Heflin

Chiefs: Blythe, Hitchens, B. Niemann

Bucaneers: Nelson, Wirfs

49ers: Kittle

Titans: Mabin, Hooker

Rams: Gervase
Is Mekhi Sargent still a Titan?

Of all the DB's that have played for Iowa, I am not surprised that Hyde and Hooker have stuck around, but I am a little surprised that Mabin and Gervase are still in the NFL on active playoff rosters. Good for them, it just shows sometimes you never know. I am glad things have worked out for them.

Of all the DB's that have played for Iowa, I am not surprised that Hyde and Hooker have stuck around, but I am a little surprised that Mabin and Gervase are still in the NFL on active playoff rosters. Good for them, it just shows sometimes you never know. I am glad things have worked out for them.

The 53 man game day roster makes it super important to have great blockers and tacklers on special teams on top of your 44 man two deeps. Is Mabin still a corner or a safety now.

Mabin was picked on a lot in college as quarterbacks generally avoided Desmond King's side of the field. Who knows, maybe that helped Mabin.