An Iowa basketball resurgence?

It's all about perspective of your program.

I realize your just trying to get a reaction Badger, but the reality is ONLY an Iowa fan would see/sense the progress that has been made.

You were not here when There were discussions on this board 2 years ago about whether Harrison Barnes' high school team could beat Iowa!

You were not there when my father would look at the crowds at Carver and , with genuine sadness, say, "this is sad and pathetic."

You were not there when a bit of optimism would enter our hearts to be met with transfers/ detections of 1 Hawk after another.

Any records and numbers you throw out will not reflect the program apathy and disinterest that had set in with the ranks of Hawkeye fans

Ultimately Fran will be judged on wins and losses, NCAA appearances,etc. However, for now, he is judged moslt by the fans of Iowa as someone who built a foundation for future success.

Was there any doubt?

I admit I never liked the coaches on the sideline ranting and bit7ching and moaning all the time. But with Fran, I don't mind it because Fran is just as quick to high five a player as he is to rip him a new one for a missed layup. I think another difference is that Fran is not an ahole all the time ... like some of the other hot heads ... He is definitely a good coach. The main thing you notice is the development of the players. He makes them better. After watching (in person) Creighton dismantle us at the beginning of the season I left their scratching my head. And then you see how we improved throughout the season ... That is a good coach ... Player development is something that we sorely lacked under Boy Wonder.