An extensive scouting report on Christian Kirksey.

Wow, great read. I think he will get a good chance at the next level, and this goes a long way toward explaining it.

He definitely has to find the right franchise. I think there are a lot of systems in the NFL in which he would struggle, but someplace like New England would be perfect for him.

Very cool break down. I think Kirksey on the right team can carve out quite a nitche for himself. He can clearly play special teams and cover kicks. I don't see him putting on much more weight. But he won't need it if he stays healthy and fast. LBs ten yard speed is so much more important than any 40 time. They have to read their keys and get to their gap with a head of steam in just a couple seconds. LBs have as tough a job as there is in football. They have to be smart read and react be fast and athletic and strong enough to take on Olineman and tackle quick Rbs and monster TEs. Iowa asks the most out of them of any school out there and all they had last year was the best group they've arguably ever had.

Latest posts