Amber alert after game in Iowa City

Apparently the The Iowa offense is missing. They have several state police at BF's house searching but all they could find was blank playbook with preschool dudeling. Looks though there maybe some possibility of money laundering and embezzlement .stay tuned for further reports!
They say if they don't find a missing offense with 48 hours there isn't much chance....but after 24 months the trail is gone very very cold....

Apparently the The Iowa offense is missing. They have several state police at BF's house searching but all they could find was blank playbook with preschool dudeling. Looks though there maybe some possibility of money laundering and embezzlement .stay tuned for further reports!

Yah all just noticed after over 12 years that the offense is queer.

It’d have to be reported missing for their to be an amber alert and you ask anyone inside the locker room calling the shots and the alarms are just over reactions and misunderstandings.

It’d have to be reported missing for their to be an amber alert and you ask anyone inside the locker room calling the shots and the alarms are just over reactions and misunderstandings.
I put out smart assed joke and you make a serious analogy on it. I agree whole heartedly with you! Damn it?

I didn't see BF get off the bus this afternoon, and I was really hoping he wouldn't show up today. He didn't show up, but not in the way that I had hoped.

Latest posts