Amazing Box Score

DuffMan

I looked at the box this morning and all I can say is wow.

We had only 5 players score (not suprising as we put up only 40), Wisky had 10 players in the scoring column.

We had only 4 players tally at least one rebound, Wisky had 11 players with at least one rebound. Wisky outrebounded us by a 33 to 20 margin.

Iowa had only 6 fouls and Wisky shot 59% from the field. It's like we weren't even attempting to guard anyone.

Devan Balwinkle played 12 minuites and did not attempt a shot, did not register an assisit, or a foul, or a turnover, or a rebound. I realize his game is very one dimentional but I don't think I've ever seen someone play 12 minuites without registering a single stat.

Lost in all the tired, old, and predictible lick lover, fire him now, crap is the fact that....

This could be the worst basketball game played by an Iowa team in the modern era. The fact we lost by ONLY 27 points is misleading. The game wasn't nearly that close.

I looked at the box this morning and all I can say is wow.

We had only 5 players score (not suprising as we put up only 40), Wisky had 10 players in the scoring column.

We had only 4 players tally at least one rebound, Wisky had 11 players with at least one rebound. Wisky outrebounded us by a 33 to 20 margin.

Iowa had only 6 fouls and Wisky shot 59% from the field. It's like we weren't even attempting to guard anyone.

Devan Balwinkle played 12 minuites and did not attempt a shot, did not register an assisit, or a foul, or a turnover, or a rebound. I realize his game is very one dimentional but I don't think I've ever seen someone play 12 minuites without registering a single stat.

Lost in all the tired, old, and predictible lick lover, fire him now, crap is the fact that....

This could be the worst basketball game played by an Iowa team in the modern era. The fact we lost by ONLY 27 points is misleading. The game wasn't nearly that close.
I think Cougill had a game with something like 17 minutes and no stats. In the past, I would have looked it up, but just don't have the energy, or maybe interest, that I had.

That is just unbelievable. How many of these have there been in the history of the NCAA? The "other" hawkeye forum run by Hugo Chavez keeps deleting this statistic for some reason, but this is just mindboggling.

Latest posts