Am I seeing things, or did Ogundele

Ok...I saw the same thing...he looked a little thinner...but the dude can sprint for a big guy. He's got upside...big upside. The best thing for him...watching how hard Garza works.

Can we hire Garza's dad to work with him over the summers? I'm telling you...Luka goes home and his dad works on a particular part of his game...and his athleticism.

Ogundele has the opportunity to get much much stronger...and bigger...he's going to be a handful.

Ok...after the few minutes he got today. I'm going to stick with the fact that he can run. The basketball part will need development. He's a project, but one that I think can be successful.

Ok...I saw the same thing...he looked a little thinner...but the dude can sprint for a big guy. He's got upside...big upside. The best thing for him...watching how hard Garza works.

Can we hire Garza's dad to work with him over the summers? I'm telling you...Luka goes home and his dad works on a particular part of his game...and his athleticism.

Ogundele has the opportunity to get much much stronger...and bigger...he's going to be a handful.
Seriously, we SHOULD hire Frank Garza!!! Someone start a GoFundMe page, lol!

Yeah the big fella isn't even close to the kind of shape he will be in a yr or so. He's got a ways to go. If he's got the work ethic he'll get there. Glad we don't need him now that's for sure.

Latest posts