Am I Crazy...

Foval21

I just pick creighton to make the championship game.

wont be my only bracket as I usually have 3 or 4, but it just felt like they would be tough against the matchups I had them in.

did pick Iowa/Tennessee to win a game.

Hope you are correct about Creighton making it to the final '4' but in all honesty after looking at the brackets I think MSU has just as good of chance even though they are a #4 seed.

Hope you are correct about Creighton making it to the final '4' but in all honesty after looking at the brackets I think MSU has just as good of chance even though they are a #4 seed.

I have msu in the final four too. I only have Florida making it from the 1 seeds.

Tell me who you think beats them. I have them losing to Florida.

I don't think it's crazy. They have a good team. The teams that I think could beat them in the order they would potentially face them are Baylor or Nebraska, Oregon or Wisconsin, Arizona or San Diego State and any of Wichita State, Louisville, Duke and Michigan.

I can see that...just didn't want to give Bo Ryan anymore wins.

I love it, I haven't done mine yet, but I believe this tournament could be one of the best w/the expectations that this could be anyone's ball game....whoever picks the perfect bracket will be the luckiest person ever...

I thought the same thing when I had them losing to Louisville in the final 4. Couldn't believe that I had Louisville losing to MSU in the championship, but couldn't find myself putting anyone else in their place. My bracket looks crazy this year.

Yes, Creighton has no plan B when it's shots aren't falling, I think it's much more likely that they fail to reach the sweet 16 than that they win a title

I just keep looking at Doug and creighton and see a possible similarity to 1979...if you don't get the reference you are too young or just ignorant.

i know that everyone may not agree but they are so potent and efficient on offense and I have found myself really rooting for them because I like how Doug has matured to a great bballer I thought he would be a euro player when he was in hs...then a couple hrs ago I thought he could fill out an nba warm up uni and really play very little. I think he is a solid 6 man in the nba now.

I just keep looking at Doug and creighton and see a possible similarity to 1979...if you don't get the reference you are too young or just ignorant.

i know that everyone may not agree but they are so potent and efficient on offense and I have found myself really rooting for them because I like how Doug has matured to a great bballer I thought he would be a euro player when he was in hs...then a couple hrs ago I thought he could fill out an nba warm up uni and really play very little. I think he is a solid 6 man in the nba now.

Call me crazy but every time I watch him play he reminds me of a shorter version of Dirk Nowitzki. He has a similar release and range, not to mention both have a sick fade away in their repertoire.

Latest posts