Alrighty then, whats an exceptable W/L record

I blv the Purdue opener will be HUGE! So much better to start 1-0 than 0-1. This is a winnable gm if Petras is as good as advertised and plays with patience and poise, with no fans in the stands. Boilers are a better team than in the past right now! We can't overlook them. Minn. is strong and highly regarded and ranked. Ill, is MUCH improved also! Of course, the Wisky gm will be the most pivotal and important, as the Penn St. game looks to be a loss, at least on paper. If we, in fact, pIay 9 games, I would hope to go 6-3 but as pointed out, too many intangibles. I guess in this horrible year, with a new QB, I would accept 5-4, tho I wouldn't like it! I'm just glad to play at this point.

As I said on our podcast yesterday, I think anything less than a West Division title will be disappointing to the majority of Iowa fans.

“Disappointing to fans” is pretty easy to predict. Even an undefeated regular season with a near miss for a conference title and a playoff birth was explained by many as a cupcake schedule. Damn right. I will be disappointed if we don’t win the west. I am a fan.