ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, DO YOU WANNA DANCE THREAD

announcer said belmont was going for it's 2nd ncaa tourney win after winning it's 1st four game...

Anouncer didn't consult some the members on this message board apparently.

It's time for my annual "get rid of these generic NCAA floors" rant. Exact same design every single year. I looked back at Iowa/Temple clips from '16 and it's the exact same floor as now, lol. Before that it was the same black and blue floors for years and years.

I miss the days where each site had its own unique feel. Boise, Tucson, Minneapolis, etc. etc.

That said - NCAA Tournament is still the greatest sporting event of all time.

Lot of great games so far today but no real shockers... Yet.

Big Ten 3-0 to start the tournament.
I'm happy for the conference, and hope that Minnesota was slightly underseeded which would bode well for us.

I'm disappointed that Maryland won. They're the only B1G team in this tournament that I wanted to see go down in the first round.

Murray State has a lotto pick in Ja Morant. Murray State. Fran can’t get a single guard. This is the most baffling and frustrating thing with Fran. How these mid-majors have better talent than Iowa.

Murray State has a lotto pick in Ja Morant. Murray State. Fran can’t get a single guard. This is the most baffling and frustrating thing with Fran. How these mid-majors have better talent than Iowa.

You realize that Murray St. isn't a Power 6 school? The kid fell under the radar it happens. However, your point is valid. Guards in basketball are like running backs in football.....they are out there you just gotta find them.

Nevada’s killing me
They have about 4 minutes to stop sucking or it’s back to Reno.
Musselmans not even pissed

Oh look, the 10 seeds today “upset” the 7 seeds. And relatively easy too. Be nice if Iowa followed suit was well but it wouldn’t be Iowa without them drawing the toughest underseeded 10 seed time most likely. Cause Iowa can’t have nice things of course.

Latest posts