ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, DO YOU WANNA DANCE THREAD

I've had a lot of fun tonight boys, and maybe a couple more beers than I should have, but damn, thanks for the camaraderie and the good NCAA banter and dislike for anything SEC.....goodnight, peace, and have a great fucking Friday and weekend.....cant wait for some more, great bball tomorrow

I've had a lot of fun tonight boys, and maybe a couple more beers than I should have, but damn, thanks for the camaraderie and the good NCAA banter and dislike for anything SEC.....goodnight, peace, and have a great fucking Friday and weekend.....cant wait for some more, great bball tomorrow
Go Iowa women in the Sweet 16 Saturday morning vs NC State!

That number 25 dude from Texas Tech

Reminds me of Jesus

tenor.gif

Moretti_Davide.jpg

Big basketball weekend for me. Eighth grade state tournament in Stevens Point this weekend. AAU practice starting. My favorite weekend of the NCAA tournament (the middle weekend)

Really looking forward to the Michigan State-LSU game

North Carolina-Auburn is going to be interesting

Latest posts