ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, DO YOU WANNA DANCE THREAD

How many of you wanna keep dancing after today? Everyone favored Tennesse 80% to win this game against the Hawks! I'm gonna take a risk and put my money on the Hawks to win it today!!!!!!!!! We're good enough to win this game. Let's go Hawks!!!!!!!

Volunteers need to start packing their bags and go home with their tails between their legs! Colgate almost upset them
How many of you wanna keep dancing after today? Everyone favored Tennesse 80% to win this game against the Hawks! I'm gonna take a risk and put my money on the Hawks to win it today!!!!!!!!! We're good enough to win this game. Let's go Hawks!!!!!!!

Here we go ladies and gents! All gathered here together hoping against hope our season continues. Go Hawks, sweet 16!

Cook most selfish player on the team... Can only score against unathletic forwards yet he keeps putting up shots outside of his game.

He should be a beast on the boards. But he does silly stuff like trying to tip it back in even though he rarely can hit the tip in. Just grab it and then try to go back up...

Latest posts