Tennessee

And the Zags

In the Final Four in most of my bracket picks

Not very Bold Picks, but reasonable

Nevada might be the Chicago Loyola this season

There are some who give Saint Marys a shot also

Preseason, I would have bet the house on Duke

1552665997221.jpg

Today and tomorrow are my 2 favorite days of the year. I’m not going to WF today because I refuse to give up watching the other 12 games. My wife understands. We agreed to go Saturday.

I did something I’m not sure I have done before...all 1 seeds in the FF4. I have Oregon winning their 1st game. I have Nevada beating Michigan.

I only have 1 #1 in final four. I wont win any bracket challenge, I just don't want to support the ACC in any way, shape or form. I will admit I had trouble picking Iowa over Cincinnati, but I still did it just out of loyalty. Easy when there isnt any money riding on the game................

Gophers are little tight to start.

Oh, and been playing w/o a point guard for weeks since Washington got sat.

I have:

Michigan State

Michigan

Texas Tech

Duke

North Carolina

Kentucky

Virginia

Tennessee

And the Zags

In the Final Four in most of my bracket picks

Not very Bold Picks, but reasonable

Nevada might be the Chicago Loyola this season

There are some who give Saint Marys a shot also

Preseason, I would have bet the house on Duke

1552665997221.jpg

<<Preseason I would have bet the house on Duke>>

Post-conference tourneys, I'd bet my house AND your house.

My nephew did one of those "Tournament Challenge" brackets on ESPN.com. I unashamedly went with Duke.

Coffey buries a three to put Goldie up 38-33 at half.

Would love to have a player like Murphy and just one of Minnys slasher wings on Iowa’s team...

Agreed, this is my favorite 2 days of the year!

I don't know why but for some reason I went with all 1s and 2s to the elite 8. Duke, Michigan, Virginia, and Kentucky in the FF. Virginia taking Duke down in the title game.

I have Saint Mary's and Buffalo in the sweet 16. I think Nevada has the best shot at being this years' Loyola but with Jordan Caroline not playing in their conference semifinal game and not knowing his health I went with Michigan.

Latest posts