All these Hawk threads

What is sad is that I believe there were many who really believe this team would be very good this year and be the beginnings of a great run for Fran. I suggested otherwise about a year or two ago but was quietly hoping I would have egg on my face st this exact time of year.

Can’t blame anyone for being disappointed. I am even surprised how bad we ended up being. It’s very disheartening for a die hard fan to suffer through this.

I’ve gotten to the point where I realize that Fran will be around for at least one more year and to continue to bitch and moan about it is not going to change that. So all I can really do is just accept that fact and hope for the best while he is here.

wouldnt that be new news instead of crap some are flinging around again and again and again? And again?
He said the redundancy is tiresome. And redundant. I missed where he or anyone else said that someone who brings up another redundant post was going to Nuremberg.

And in the People's Republic of Message Boards they have no sense of humor evidently.

And in the People's Republic of Message Boards they have no sense of humor evidently.
DDT: knock knock
SG1: who’s there?
DDT: banana
SG1: banana who?

DDT: orange
SG1: orange who?
DDT: orange you glad that i didn’t start another redundant talked about exhaustively Iowa MBB thread?