Barta
Recruits
Cook going pro
Nunge may leave
More poor season

What this all feels like to me.

WTDnnwE.gif

Time to move on.

What do you suggest we talk about as it pertains to Iowa Basketball?

Exactly. I think the OP already listed all of the possible topics.

If the OP has a topic he wants to discuss, he should start a thread about it. Simple enough. But he started a thread b!tching about this board, so guess THAT is what he wants to talk about. That's not gonna make this place any more pleasant.

Last edited:
What do you suggest we talk about as it pertains to Iowa Basketball?

So much of what's on here is a re-hash of just about everything that has been posted and said since just before the end of the season: Fran sucks; the players suck; the defense sucks; the refs suck; the season sucks; players are going to transfer and that's going to suck; Barta sucks; Fran's extension sucks. Oh, and Alford. Or is it Alfraud?

It gets tiring.

I don't know, Garvey. How about you come up with something that hasn't been discussed here?

Poor season
Fran
Fran's extension
Barta
Recruits
Cook going pro
Nunge may leave
More poor season
JBo not a true PG
Need a PG transfer

What this all feels like to me.

WTDnnwE.gif

Time to move on.
Too bad it wasn’t an elephant instead of a horse.
:)

Oh,!I added a couple of elephants to your list.

So much of what's on here is a re-hash of just about everything that has been posted and said since just before the end of the season: Fran sucks; the players suck; the defense sucks; the refs suck; the season sucks; players are going to transfer and that's going to suck; Barta sucks; Fran's extension sucks. Oh, and Alford. Or is it Alfraud?

It gets tiring.

I don't know, Garvey. How about you come up with something that hasn't been discussed here?

I agree with you on the negativity. My point was that this is a message board so if guys are going to talk about Iowa basketball, those would be the topics they'd talk about.

It gets tiring.

Well that's all true, but like I said, if you have a topic you want to discuss, what's stopping you from starting a thread about it?

Not sure what else can be discussed - how wonderful things are with Iowa hoops? If people didn't talk about all the issues with the program, this place would be an even bigger ghost town than it already is because there's not a lot of good things going on.

I guess we could all start rah rah threads about how great the team will be "next year" but not sure how many of us really believe that.

Well that's all true, but like I said, if you have a topic you want to discuss, what's stopping you from starting a thread about it?

Not sure what else can be discussed - how wonderful things are with Iowa hoops? If people didn't talk about all the issues with the program, this place would be an even bigger ghost town than it already is because there's not a lot of good things going on.

I guess we could all start rah rah threads about how great the team will be "next year" but not sure how many of us really believe that.

“I guess we could all start rah rah threads about how great the team will be "next year" but not sure how many of us really believe that.”

We will save that type of thinking for the football forum. :oops:

I don't mind folks discussing those topics. But when their are multiple threads being started on the same old tired topics, that gets redundant.

How many "Fran sucks" threads does HN need?

Then again, this ain't the first time I've seen a thread complaining about repeat threads.:D

If your getting tired of basketball, the NCAA wrestling starts today and is televised. I enjoy watching basketball, but those wrestlers are tough.

He did.

It’s this thread.

Everything else has been discussed ad nauseum infinitum.

He did.

It’s this thread.

Everything else has been discussed ad nauseum infinitum.

I guess we'll have to wait for the first guy to announce he's transferring. But then that might be perceived as a negative topic and if we talk about it we'll get another slap on the wrist by the People's Court of message boards.

I guess we'll have to wait for the first guy to announce he's transferring. But then that might be perceived as a negative topic
wouldnt that be new news instead of crap some are flinging around again and again and again? And again?
“SteveGarvey1” said:
and if we talk about it we'll get another slap on the wrist by the People's Court of message boards.
He said the redundancy is tiresome. And redundant. I missed where he or anyone else said that someone who brings up another redundant post was going to Nuremberg.