All the attention is getting to Johnny football

sarah-savage-bikini-2.png

sarah-savage-bikini.png

He needs to remember what that school has given him and deal with it. No way this chick would be with him if it wasn't for his football talents.

For a kid who doesn't seem to want all the attention, maybe he should stop living the life style that draws attention toward him. Last I knew Heisman winners that aren't seeking attention don't sit courtside at NBA games or live the life of a 19 year old celebrity.

There's ways that he can go about his life without putting himself on everybody's radar. The sooner he learns that the better off he might be. It's unfortunate that so many players can learn a playbook and master a game, yet have no idea how the real world works once they're off the gridiron.

sarah-savage-bikini-2.png

sarah-savage-bikini.png

He needs to remember what that school has given him and deal with it. No way this chick would be with him if it wasn't for his football talents.

I dunno, he comes from money, I am sure a chick like that would dig his "sense of humor" or his great "personality" with the kind of bank roll he has.

stay off twitter would be my suggestion for the young man

Stay off twitter would be a good start, but he needs to stay out of the spotlight. A person in his situation generally gets the attention that they crave. Don't go out in the spotlight if you're not ready for it.

So jstu to get this straight, instead of sitting the second half against Rice (once the game is out of reach) he sits the first half. Dammit NCAA why'd you have to throw the book at him. Anything to see to it that he's playing vs. Bama in week 2. Way to protect a marquee game, would hate to have it tainted. I'm sure this scared him straight.

The NCAA was screwed when the autograph vendors refused to talk to their investigators....everybody clammed up, so no proof of Johnny getting paid. I read the article in ESPN The Mag, and he is most definitely a train-wreck waiting to happen. But, I am kind of glad he is playing....fun to watch, and desperately want Bama to lose to A & M again this year in the 3rd weekend of the season down in College Station. Anybody but Bama this year, please!

The NCAA was screwed when the autograph vendors refused to talk to their investigators....everybody clammed up, so no proof of Johnny getting paid. I read the article in ESPN The Mag, and he is most definitely a train-wreck waiting to happen. But, I am kind of glad he is playing....fun to watch, and desperately want Bama to lose to A & M again this year in the 3rd weekend of the season down in College Station. Anybody but Bama this year, please!

The only problem w/that is someone else needs to beat their arse....that's how they got back up the polls....that loss last year to A & M didn't hurt them a bit.....

I agree with you but IMO you either suspend him or you don't. The half game suspension is a complete joke. I honestly don't think he gets a half game if they don't play Bama week 2. As I said, I think they're protecting the SEC. Nothing against Bama, because of all things SEC, Bama is what I dispise the least, but as few top 25 teams as they play, in the event Manziel isn't playing and they drop a game it could hurt there chances of another title and the NCAA or SEC homers wouldn't want to see that happen.

IMO a half game is a complete joke. What happens when, and I do mean when, he screws up again? Will he be faced with having to sit for an entire game. As a sophomore I'm sure he's scared straight, with that big half game and all. I'm sure it put him back in his place and got him back on the right track.

The suspension is hilarious. It's like the NCAA is telling the athletes, "Yeah, we know we're making a ton of money off your name and image, but c'mon guys, you're supposed to be amateurs. We're giving you the scholarship for free, even though a lot of you don't really take advantage of it, but hey, there's the free room and board. We really don't need any lawsuits with some big name athletes and powerful lawyers getting involved trying to get you a piece of the pie, so TRY and follow the rules and we'll kind of look the other way when you don't and it's all good."