All Iowa Roster

JDavis11

Just for fun -- how well do you think this roster would do 2012-2013?

PG - Marcus Paige
SG - Josh Oglesby
SF - Harrison Barnes (assuming he stays)
PF - Doug McDermott
C - Adam Woodbury

Bench
PG/SG - Mike Gesell
SF - Eric May
PF - Zach McCabe
SF - Jarrod Utoff
SG - Matt Bohannon
SF - Chanse Creekmur
F - Seth Tuttle
C - Autin Pehl or Seth Van Deest (I needed to add somebody for C depth)
SF - Kale Abrahamson

If you were counting that is 14 players and Gesell is technically from Nebraska but I cheated because he plays AAU for All Iowa Attack

I think this team could make it to the tournament and the next year we would add Agau and Jok

That could potentially be an Elite 8 team. Doesn't do any good to dream about it......but it can't hurt anything either :)

That could potentially be an Elite 8 team. Doesn't do any good to dream about it......but it can't hurt anything either :)

I was thinking in 2013-2014 this could be a Final Four team -- because the five that I designated as starters could be back again and we'd add depth in the post (Agau and Jok) :eek:

I think May and Gessell would both be starters but thats just my opnion. I think they would get slaughtered. Two Freshman starters at two crucial spots in the BIG wouldnt be good, that being said they would better than any team in the past 4 years.

I think May and Gessell would both be starters but thats just my opnion. I think they would get slaughtered. Two Freshman starters at two crucial spots in the BIG wouldnt be good, that being said they would better than any team in the past 4 years.

I can easily see Gesell at SG but I'm curious who you think May would start over? Harrison Barnes is possibly the best SF in the country and Doug McDermott was 1st team all MVC as a freshman.