All Fran Team

I'll take

PG - Clemmons
SG - Gatens
SF - Uthoff
C - Cole
C - Garza

Plenty of offense and in your face defense. Clemmons, Gatens, and Uthoff are all capable ball handlers. Cole and Garza could hold their own against anyone down low. Though I might be tempted to pick freshman year Pemsl over Cole for a bit more offense with comparable defense. I'm just remembering how much trouble Swanigan and Haas had with Pemsl bodying them up.

This thread really is indicative of Fran's body of work.

Would the 5 players chosen win the Big and advance deep into the Dance?
I mean 4 1st Team All B1G players is pretty good. The interesting thing is all those guys were on the same team. We had two teams get to the round of 32, I imagine at the very least we could build a team that could make the second weekend.

I still think Fran underachieved with Marble’s senior year team. Too many minutes for McCabe and Basabe and not enough for Uthoff, who put up solid numbers.

I like that backcourt. I would make a couple slight changes.

Pg- Clemmons $1
G- Bohannon $3
G- Marble $5
F- Uthoff $5
C- Archie $1

With Clemmons and Marble I think you would be able to hide Bohannon defensively. Archie never played much but his advanced defensive numbers look pretty good and he’s much bigger than McCabe. I would expect Bohannon, Marble, and Uthoff to all average 14+ PPG. With that backcourt you have three guys who can all handle the ball and are all willing passers.

I don't have a problem with either of those changes, especially Archie...I just get concerned about rebounding. With White in there that wouldn't be a problem. Either way, the defense...outside of Bohannon...would be solid.

Okay I’ll admit I stole this off TOS, so credit to whoever put this together. Spend $15 and build your best team. I’ll add you can play guys at different positions than listed above.

PG: $5 Marble, $4 Gesell, $3 Bohannon,
$2 Cartwright, $1 Clemmons

SG: $5 Jok, $4 Gatens, $3 Moss
$2 Oglesby $1 Ellingson

SF: $5 Uthoff, $4 Baer, $3 May,
$2 Wagner, $1 Dailey

PF: $5 White, $4 Cook, $3 Basabe
$2 Pemsl, $1 McCabe

C: $5 Woodbury, $4 Olaseni, $3 Garza,
$2 Cole, $1 Archie

Edit: I agree Marble isn’t necessarily a PG but it works out nicely for this.

I'm doing the opposite....going to build a bad team with 15.00

PG Ellingson $1
SG Oglesby $2
SF Wagner $2
PF Pemsi $2
C Woodbury $5

I'm still 3.00 dollars under the cap here. I have a point guard that can't shoot, a shooting guard that can't shoot, a small forward that should play football, a power forward that is a complete mess, and a center that can't dunk and pokes people in the eye.

No, but I bet we'd at least make the NIT. #BodyOfWork
This is just stupid. I’m as down on Fran as anyone after the last two seasons but c’mon. We’ve had some pretty good players and some decent teams during the Fran era. Four 1st Team all B1G players, including a borderline All-American. No reason to be negative about literally everything.

This is just stupid. I’m as down on Fran as anyone after the last two seasons but c’mon. We’ve had some pretty good players and some decent teams during the Fran era. Four 1st Team all B1G players, including a borderline All-American. No reason to be negative about literally everything.
Ok, we'd probably go deep in the NIT. Are you happy now?