All Fran Team

NikeHawk21

Okay I’ll admit I stole this off TOS, so credit to whoever put this together. Spend $15 and build your best team. I’ll add you can play guys at different positions than listed above.

PG: $5 Marble, $4 Gesell, $3 Bohannon,
$2 Cartwright, $1 Clemmons

SG: $5 Jok, $4 Gatens, $3 Moss
$2 Oglesby $1 Ellingson

SF: $5 Uthoff, $4 Baer, $3 May,
$2 Wagner, $1 Dailey

PF: $5 White, $4 Cook, $3 Basabe
$2 Pemsl, $1 McCabe

C: $5 Woodbury, $4 Olaseni, $3 Garza,
$2 Cole, $1 Archie

Edit: I agree Marble isn’t necessarily a PG but it works out nicely for this.

Here is how I would do it.

Pg: Clemmons $1
G: Oglesby $2
G: Marble $5
F: Uthoff $5
F: Cole $2

Marble and Uthoff are the best players in my mind, and Uthoff excelled at the 4. Oglesby was actually a pretty good defender and passer. Clemmons was a good defender and Marble could help him with the facilitating.

Last edited:
This is so hard because you pretty much have to take Uthoff. I also think Clemmons is the best deal at $1 so I gotta take him. I think Garza is a good deal for $3 so I'll take him. That leaves 6 bucks left and i dont want to take anyone below Gatens because the drop off is so steep. So I guess that leaves Gatens and Pemsl. Tough there because I could go Jok McCabe too.

Clemmons
Gatens
Uthoff
Pemsl
Garza.

Here is how I would do it.

Pg: Clemmons $1
G: Oglesby $2
G: Marble $5
F: Uthoff $5
F: Cole $2

Marble and Uthoff are the best players in my mind, and Uthoff excelled at the 3. Oglesby was actually a pretty good defender and passer. Clemmons was a good defender and Marble could help him with the facilitating.

SG: Clemmons $1. PC is right, absolute steal.
SG: Oblesby. $2.
F: Uthoff. $5.
F: Cook. $4. AW is over priced at $5 in my opinion.
C: Garza. $3.

THE one thing Utoff did not have is valid scoring 4 and 5. Both Garza and Cook live at the ft line. Oglesby...sort of boxed in on that one. If JU had been on this years team, with Cook and Garza on the floor, you can't double any of those 3.

Interesting that the point guard is the deepest position Fran has recruited.
Well Marble really shouldn’t be included there. PF is the deepest position as Uthoff should really be listed there as that’s where he played as a senior during his best year.

Or it's a guard's game....

PG: $2 Cartwright

SG: $5 Marble

SG: $1 Clemmons

SG: $4 Gatens

C: $3 Garza,

brother, cook and uthoff (on MY team) would run y'all out of the gym. let's tip it off.

I actually thought about taking Cartwright because i think he's the closest to ta true pg that we need now, but i went with garza instead.

brother, cook and uthoff (on MY team) would run y'all out of the gym. let's tip it off.

I actually thought about taking Cartwright because i think he's the closest to ta true pg that we need now, but i went with garza instead.
Neither of us are going past the 2nd round if Fran's coaching.

I saw this post on the other site. They also talked about each coach's all star teams. Davis, Alford, Lick (lol), and Fran. That would be an interesting topic too.

I spent way too much time on this, but I am extremely confident in this lineup

$1 Clemmons (Excellent guard defender, steady with the ball in his hands)
$3 Bohannon (43% 3 point shooter at 7 attempts per game is f*cking nuts, easily the best 3 point shooter Fran has ever had. People love to rip on him, but the 3 point stats don't lie...he's the best pure shooter on this list and an absolute STEAL at $3)
$5 Uthoff (All american. Can do it all including blocking shots. He has to be on this team)
$5 White (Smart player, amazing scorer, dunker, rebounder. 1.3 steals per game. Uses his length like you should, great defender, outstanding hustler)
$1 McCabe (Rebounds, Defense, enforcer. I never cared for him, but he has a place on this team for $1)

PS - Gabe is one of my favorite Hawkeyes of all time, but in no universe is he a $4 player. That is just dumb

I spent way too much time on this, but I am extremely confident in this lineup

$1 Clemmons (Excellent guard defender, steady with the ball in his hands)
$3 Bohannon (43% 3 point shooter at 7 attempts per game is f*cking nuts, easily the best 3 point shooter Fran has ever had. People love to rip on him, but the 3 point stats don't lie...he's the best pure shooter on this list and an absolute STEAL at $3)
$5 Uthoff (All american. Can do it all including blocking shots. He has to be on this team)
$5 White (Smart player, amazing scorer, dunker, rebounder. 1.3 steals per game. Uses his length like you should, great defender, outstanding hustler)
$1 McCabe (Rebounds, Defense, enforcer. I never cared for him, but he has a place on this team for $1)

PS - Gabe is one of my favorite Hawkeyes of all time, but in no universe is he a $4 player. That is just dumb
I like that backcourt. I would make a couple slight changes.

Pg- Clemmons $1
G- Bohannon $3
G- Marble $5
F- Uthoff $5
C- Archie $1

With Clemmons and Marble I think you would be able to hide Bohannon defensively. Archie never played much but his advanced defensive numbers look pretty good and he’s much bigger than McCabe. I would expect Bohannon, Marble, and Uthoff to all average 14+ PPG. With that backcourt you have three guys who can all handle the ball and are all willing passers.