All Black Helmets- No Decal

I think the most appropriate tribute would be to get three picks and crush the clowns. Then have the team and staff sign two game balls and give one to the family and one to his high school for their trophy case.

I heard on the radio the ISU reached out tithe UofI about a tribute. Seeing as it is Rivalry week and Sash was from Iowa I wouldn't object if both teams did no decals.

I heard on the radio the ISU reached out tithe UofI about a tribute. Seeing as it is Rivalry week and Sash was from Iowa I wouldn't object if both teams did no decals.

Ferentz said in the call in show that ISU offered up a moment of silence prior to the game. not sure if that is it, all i know is that is at least one thing that was offered up and accepted by IA.

Ferentz said in the call in show that ISU offered up a moment of silence prior to the game. not sure if that is it, all i know is that is at least one thing that was offered up and accepted by IA.

I think that's great, and a nice move by ISU (yes, I said something nice about ISU)

Whether the biggest d-bag clone fans are able to keep their mouths shut remains to be seen.

Heard this morning there will be a moment of silence before ISU and players will wear a decal on their helmets the rest of the season. Seems appropriate to me.

With all due respect, why the heck would the cause of death have anything to do with how the team should honor him? So because he had a debilitating mental illness that convinced him there was no way out of whatever situation he was currently in means the team should do a lesser honoring of him than if he simply fell dead of a heart attack?

That might be the most a$$inine thing I've ever read on here.
Pay tribute to his life. Mention how he had more life to live. Discourage the way he died.

How about we just resign ourselves to the fact that former football players die and try to honor the dude by kicking the sh!t out of Ames Community College.

How about we just resign ourselves to the fact that former football players die and try to honor the dude by kicking the sh!t out of Ames Community College.

Agreed. Some of the upperclassmen on this team were recruited during Tyler's final Hawkeye season. Perhaps that connection will inspire them.

I seriously would hate to be ISU this weekend, black helmets, check, a brutal beat down, check, #9 in our hearts forever, check...

Make us proud Hawks, and get the job done

I think the most appropriate tribute would be to get three picks and crush the clowns. Then have the team and staff sign two game balls and give one to the family and one to his high school for their trophy case.
I like this idea. I have a feeling the game ball will be done even if it's not announced.

Latest posts