All Big Ten teams

A little test:

The O'Keefeian Unified Theory of Offense:

1 First Team All Big Ten Receiver + 1 Second Team All Big Ten Receiver + 1 Second Team All Big Ten Tight End + 2 Second Team All Big Ten o-linemen + 1 Senior Quarterback = 18 points against Indiana, 17 points against Northwestern and 17 points against Minnesota

Refute the above stated theorem.

Stanzi looked awful the final 4 games of the year.
Coaches
Im surprised Sash was 1st Team. Pryor gets Honorable Mention. Denard is Offensinve POY but only Honorable Mention at QB.

Media
DJK & McNutt Honorable Mention???

Rick finished the year with 25 TD's, 4 int, 2800 yards, 65% completion. IMO that's damn well good enough to at least get Honorable Mention.

Stats not withstanding, he had ample opportunities this year to lead his team down to victory and he did not.

It may have been horrendous play calling.
It may have been horrendous clock management.
It may have been a defense that allowed every team to score

But the QB - the captain of the offense couldn't get it done 5 straight times this year.

Stanzi looked awful the final 4 games of the year.
Coaches
Im surprised Sash was 1st Team. Pryor gets Honorable Mention. Denard is Offensinve POY but only Honorable Mention at QB.

Media
DJK & McNutt Honorable Mention???

Denard POY and HM QB? That's absurd!

We may play the "lack of respect" card a lot here at Iowa, and it's often true.
But I can tell you this... not among the coaches.

4 first teamers, 8 second teamers and a slew of HM? Wow - that's pretty impressive for a 7-5 team... it really is. MUCH respect from around the league.

Makes you scratch your head even more as to why we go 7-5 with that much talent.

Ricky was not even the fourth best QB in the conference this year.

I understand what you are saying............but my goodness those numbers look really good especially compared to the other big ten quarterbacks.....I think he is honorable mention worthy.

On at least a couple of occasions, our special teams did not get it done this year and most fans immediately point their fingers at the walk-on freshman, Michael Meyer who I personally thought was one of the true "next men in" this season. With that said, I find it interesting that no one seems to notice Donahue (member of 2010 Ray Guy watch list) struggled to live up to the hype and was considered 3rd best punter within his own conference.

Ricky was not good this year....the stats lie

QB rating doesn't lie. Rick finished the season with a QB rating of 160.5 (No. 11 nationally) Drew Tate's best rating was twenty points less but Ya, Rick was not very good, WTF?