t-4. Penn State (5-3)
6. Northwestern (4-4)
7. Purdue (3-5)
t-8. Indiana (2-6)
t-8. Michigan (2-6)
t-10. Minnesota (1-7)
t-10. Illinois (1-7)

This guy likes IOwa.

"So, after all is said and done, who is going to represent the Big Ten in the "granddaddy of them all?"

Well, it should be Iowa. After all, they went undefeated in the Big Ten.

But, assuming they also go undefeated in their non-conference schedule, they could very well be headed to Glendale, Az. for the national championship game.

It's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

Here's their final standings:

2010 Big Ten Conference Final Standings

1. Iowa (8-0)
2. Wisconsin (7-1)
3. Ohio State (6-2)
t-4. Michigan State (5-3)
t-4. Penn State (5-3)
6. Northwestern (4-4)
7. Purdue (3-5)
t-8. Indiana (2-6)
t-8. Michigan (2-6)
t-10. Minnesota (1-7)
t-10. Illinois (1-7)

If this happens there will be 3 new coaching positions available at the bottom 3 schools. I am pulling for a 6-6 record for Illinois so they go to the Texas Bowl and feel compelled to keep Zook for another year. I think Purdue will surprise a few people and so could Indiana.

I will not touch the Iowa undefeated thing. Just get Iowa back to the Rose Bowl.

If this happens there will be 3 new coaching positions available at the bottom 3 schools. I am pulling for a 6-6 record for Illinois so they go to the Texas Bowl and feel compelled to keep Zook for another year. I think Purdue will surprise a few people and so could Indiana.

I will not touch the Iowa undefeated thing. Just get Iowa back to the Rose Bowl.

LOL Zook for another year--I'm with you. Come on, Illini, be mediocre!

I think Purdue will surprise a few people and so could Indiana.

I agree, keep an eye on Purdue as they came pretty damn close to beating Oregon on the road last season. Purdue was playing very well at the end of the season and in addition to knocking off OSU given the chance they would have destroyed ISU in the Insight bowl.

Latest posts