alex kozan

Hawkeye1313

this is just from a source i heard that the reason that kozan hasn't made up his mind is not b/c he doesn't want to come to iowa, its actually the exact opposite.... he wants to come to iowa, but his parents want to go to michigan and auburn. one fore one school and one for the other. so he is waiting it out i think to show them that they are filled and he can go to where he wants to go....any thoughts?

If true . . . real nice. Not enough pressure on a kid without his parents pulling him in either direction. Not saying it is not true, but have a hard time believing parents would pull him in either direction.

I don't get it... last I remember he was committed to Iowa and was going to sign with us.... has something happened since that announcement before signing day? :rolleyes:

On one site I read he was down to Iowa and Auburn. Another site said between Auburn and Michigan.

I'm waiting for another source to post he is down to Michigan and Iowa. That way we will have all the bases covered when it comes to the either or. :rolleyes:

On one site I read he was down to Iowa and Auburn. Another site said between Auburn and Michigan.

I'm waiting for another source to post he is down to Michigan and Iowa. That way we will have all the bases covered when it comes to the either or. :rolleyes:

I'm so worried though... he is the one recruit I think can make the Hawks national champs one day... and I heard he wants world peace. Only Alex can make this happen.

I'm so worried though... he is the one recruit I think can make the Hawks national champs one day... and I heard he wants world peace. Only Alex can make this happen.

World peace or Hawks as national champs?

The way things seem to go for Iowa it might be easier if he tries for world peace.

this is just from a source i heard that the reason that kozan hasn't made up his mind is not b/c he doesn't want to come to iowa, its actually the exact opposite.... he wants to come to iowa, but his parents want to go to michigan and auburn. one fore one school and one for the other. so he is waiting it out i think to show them that they are filled and he can go to where he wants to go....any thoughts?

Auburn never fills. ;)