Alabama: Untouchable

Transporting stolen firearms across state lines is a federal offense. If that gun was stolen in Alabama, this may not be over.
If some hungry Federal prosecutor gets ahold of this, their are a few other Federal Gun laws that are in question here that could really complicate this for those young men.

Im a SEC fan myself, but this was a damn joke! Its unbelievable how some schools can get by with murder, and others get hammered!

This DA is known to go light on non-violent crimes. But is an iron fist on violent crimes.
Plus, he is a DA in LA. You know, the state that houses one Alabama's biggest rivals.
His statement was weak, but this isnt anything out of the norm for him.

Craziest thing I've heard in a long time. For the DA to say that as his main reason is just ridiculous. To openly admit that your letting them off because of their status as football players is in and of itself a derilection of his duties. What ones profession is or status is irrelevant. Either they had a stolen hand gun in the car or they didn't. Did they not question them and investigate as to how they had it? Since they know it's a stolen gun they must know who the rightful owner is right? Is there a coralation between them and that owner by any chance? I’m sure when asked where they got the gun they just said it magically appeared… There’s just so much left to be sorted out here and that’s not even bringing up the small amount of pot… Bottom line is this sort of crap has gone on for a long time we all know that. But for the DA to be just so open and callus about it just goes to show us just how messed up our criminal system is. I don’t even know this but I assume the players are black? What would Sharpton have to complain about on this?? Does he get as fired up about blacks that should be in trouble for their actions but getting away with it? I highly doubt it…

Craziest thing I've heard in a long time. For the DA to say that as his main reason is just ridiculous. To openly admit that your letting them off because of their status as football players is in and of itself a derilection of his duties. What ones profession is or status is irrelevant. Either they had a stolen hand gun in the car or they didn't. Did they not question them and investigate as to how they had it? Since they know it's a stolen gun they must know who the rightful owner is right? Is there a coralation between them and that owner by any chance? I’m sure when asked where they got the gun they just said it magically appeared… There’s just so much left to be sorted out here and that’s not even bringing up the small amount of pot… Bottom line is this sort of crap has gone on for a long time we all know that. But for the DA to be just so open and callus about it just goes to show us just how messed up our criminal system is. I don’t even know this but I assume the players are black? What would Sharpton have to complain about on this?? Does he get as fired up about blacks that should be in trouble for their actions but getting away with it? I highly doubt it…

I would say most definitely not.

But then their skin color isn't the issue. Black players play in a system that benefits rich old white dudes so that trumps the color of the skin of the players. It's SEC and Alabama football after all that we're talking about here.

I would say most definitely not.

But then their skin color isn't the issue. Black players play in a system that benefits rich old white dudes so that trumps the color of the skin of the players. It's SEC and Alabama football after all that we're talking about here.
Oh I agree with you completely it is the overarching issue for sure. Liberals however love love love to trumpet how the system is just so crooked against blacks. Yet when something like this happens you sure won't hear a peep from them either talking about 'justice' being done. That's all I'm sayin.

Latest posts