Alabama Players Implicated

that stuff that Ray Lewis is accused of using? 'Bama players thrown under the bus

Deer-antler salesman saw Alabama players use product - ESPN

my only question is why would this guy who owns the company throw these players under the bus? anyway, maybe this is why the $EC has an advantage... ;)

He is trying to sell more product. Hey look at all these great athletes that use this stuff, you should use it too high school players/rec league guys/aging fat man like myself. That is why this is all coming out Super Bowl week, he is trying to get as much free publicity as possible.

SEC football will be hit with a major scandal involving illegal PEDs and academically ineligible players still seeing the field of play. Many teams will be involved.

Bama: We have known about this and been monitoring it for the past few years.
We continue to educate our kids on the rules.

So........ they admit they knew what was going on.

I'm not saying I agree with this, but from what I read it's not a substance banned by the NCAA so I don't think the programs are at fault (as hard as it is for me to say that) as it isn't in HGH form. That said I think the problem is that you've got a sales man marketing this questionable substance to players at the national championship. IMO SWATS is walking a very fine line pushing a product like that to NCAA programs at an NCAA event. May be just me, but I think the correct thing to do rather than go after the programs in this situation is to go after companies like SWATS that are using NCAA events and athletes as a podeum to sell a questionable product.

from the chemistry point of view, it is very similar to HGH. but, there is no test, so what can you do?

so noter dumb is the national college football champion now? do i have that right??
yaaay noter dim! go dix go!!

SEC football will be hit with a major scandal involving illegal PEDs and academically ineligible players still seeing the field of play. Many teams will be involved.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Ain't no way the NCAA does anything major to the $EC.

But I applaud your optimism and wish that there was someway your dream would actually come true.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Ain't no way the NCAA does anything major to the $EC.

But I applaud your optimism and wish that there was someway your dream would actually come true.

Eventually the weight of evidence and exposure tips the scales of justice. Funny thing about truth. It can be denied, ridiculed and even buried for awhile but never eradicated.

Latest posts