Alabama Offers Daviyon Nixon

RobHowe

Administrator
His plan was to enroll at Iowa at semester from Iowa Western. This could change things, for sure:

I remember when I was saying before the academic issue that he would play as a freshman. Kid is a bull!

if only there was an option for kids that have an academic issue to sign a promisory letter of intent that binds him to a school that still allows them to go to another non-D1 program to take care of academic issues.

He gone.

Good for the kid, but if he went to Bama he'd almost certainly be one of, if not the lowest rated recruits on the DL. At least if he goes to Iowa he'll see the field.

Good for the kid, but if he went to Bama he'd almost certainly be one of, if not the lowest rated recruits on the DL. At least if he goes to Iowa he'll see the field.
I think he sees the field no matter where he goes.

Very similar situation to Matt Campbell leaving ISU for a school with a football program with a pulse. Why don't we have the same level of confidence as Clone fans that their school will keep their guy? Because we're pessimists, or because they're delusional idiots?

Talked with DN about the Bama offer and what's next:

LINK

“My plan is to visit Iowa and Alabama but I’m not sure when that will be,” he told HN. And yet he remains verbally committed to Iowa. ;)

Hey Suzy Q - let me slip this engagement ring on your finger and until we actually say "I do" I'm going to date some other women. Maybe something better will come along. But hey - don't take it personally. :D

I am sure that he will make the right decision and stay with the University of Iowa. If he wants to make a lot of money in the NFL the University of Iowa is the best choice for him, as Iowa has a proven track record of developing athletes, especially on the line, and those athletes go on to have successful NFL careers. Iowa's strength and conditioning program is top notch, plus Iowa runs a pro system. Both of those factors prepare players well for the NFL.

I am sure that he will make the right decision and stay with the University of Iowa. If he wants to make a lot of money in the NFL the University of Iowa is the best choice for him, as Iowa has a proven track record of developing athletes, especially on the line, and those athletes go on to have successful NFL careers. Iowa's strength and conditioning program is top notch, plus Iowa runs a pro system. Both of those factors prepare players well for the NFL.
The problem with the U of I is that they haven't hired you to run the marketing dept.

Lulz

Alabama isn't half bad at getting guys in the NFL.

Latest posts