AL vs OK

pootspot

AL to me played dirty and more then a few qustionable calls. This feel like a southern bowl fix? Not saying AL would not of won but OK was giving them all they could handle.

Some terrible misses on calls and the obvious Sack (how with how they protect QB was that not at least looked at and That Clear PI that puts OK at 2 yard line just badly missed) with intent/driving KM to the field.

Last edited:
I have to say I didnt watch much of it. I peeked in after doing some stuff and it was 21-0 bama after 10 minutes. The announcers said bama was getting to murray and getting into his head. So I thought is was over.

Looks like OU tried to make a game of it.

I would have liked to seen ND and OU win just to upset the apple cart. Not a big ND fan but college football needs some change at the top of the polls etc.

Ehh, Oklahoma didn’t start playing football until the game was out of reach. Bad calls both ways, sure, and far too many misses, but I don’t think they really impacted the game. I did sit there and wonder how this crew was the best they could do for a playoff game,

Get off AL. They are damn good...face it. Bama even suspended some top players.

Some people really don't like Iowa chop blocks btw.

AL to me played dirty and more then a few qustionable calls. This feel like a southern bowl fix? Not saying AL would not of won but OK was giving them all they could handle.

Some terrible misses on calls and the obvious Sack (how with how they protect QB was that not at least looked at and That Clear PI that puts OK at 2 yard line just badly missed) with intent/driving KM to the field.
You watched a different game than I did. Alabama was clearly the better team. Like a cat, they simply got bored playing with the mouse after batting it around the entire first half

You watched a different game than I did. Alabama was clearly the better team. Like a cat, they simply got bored playing with the mouse after batting it around the entire first half
Didn’t say that AL wasn’t the better team. The PI late was blatant as all heck. #99 DL AL drove Murray to the ground with intent to hurt/do it. Murray’s helmet popped off and had to miss a play and OK OL got into it w #99.

Was game over? Probably but that no PI call took a few more mins off the clock which at that time were huge and if saying cleaning up the game and player safety I’m not sure how something that blatant and obvious was even reviewed.

AL was almost trying to chickenhawk OK and just looked like to much and not sportsmanlike and dirty. I’m sorry you checked out but if you watched I’m not sure how these got missed/weren’t handled by the crew. #99 should be held out a half or NT game.

It's been a long time since I've seen a game where the two teams truly hated each other so much.
Refs should have ejected one or more from each side to get a handle on it. Clearly neither Head Coach cared much because I didn't see anyone get benched.
The talent on display was truly elite, but the piss-poor sportsmanship wasn't a good example for all the YUTES watching nationwide.

It's been a long time since I've seen a game where the two teams truly hated each other so much.
Refs should have ejected one or more from each side to get a handle on it. Clearly neither Head Coach cared much because I didn't see anyone get benched.
The talent on display was truly elite, but the piss-poor sportsmanship wasn't a good example for all the YUTES watching nationwide.
I’m glad I wasn’t the only one watching thinking this is a little out of line lol. Happy new year and great Name!