Akrum Wadley highschool highlights

With another 10-15 pounds on his frame....very excited about his future. He seems to have good vision, speed, patience already...thosee are the toughest things to coach/teach.

If Daniels, Canseri, Parker, and Wadley can continue to develop and stay healthy....very nice stable !!!

Wow!
I was at the game today and he def has something a little different than the rest of the RBs

His cut back vision is the thing that is pretty awesome in this, as you can never tell competition level...he could be wicked in Iowa's one-cut zone scheme

If Daniels, Canseri, Parker, and Wadley can continue to develop and stay healthy....very nice stable !!!

Much to be excited about but I am a little concerned about the power back element within this group. Parker does not strike me as a between the tackles runner within this group. Wadley looks like a great change of pace, slasher. Canzeri would not qualify as a hammer back either. That leaves Daniels who we have not seen enough to know if he can get it done.

Weismann for all his limitations has provided most of the dirty yards including the short yardage/goal line conversions for the past 3 seasons. We will need someone to replace this going forward.

Also keep in mind we lose 2 senior tackles one of which will be in the pros with little to no experience behind them. Parker and Wadley's running style could be impacted by this.

Wow. He starts and stops on a dime. Incredible vision. I tore an acl just watching that video.

The kid who was the recipient of his last spin move at the end of the video may well have. :) That was pretty funny.

And did you see him return a few punts? Hmmm....

his run when he fumbled was a work of art. i'd love to see all his runs from yesterday spliced together.

Much to be excited about but I am a little concerned about the power back element within this group. Parker does not strike me as a between the tackles runner within this group. Wadley looks like a great change of pace, slasher. Canzeri would not qualify as a hammer back either. That leaves Daniels who we have not seen enough to know if he can get it done.

Weismann for all his limitations has provided most of the dirty yards including the short yardage/goal line conversions for the past 3 seasons. We will need someone to replace this going forward.

Also keep in mind we lose 2 senior tackles one of which will be in the pros with little to no experience behind them. Parker and Wadley's running style could be impacted by this.

Couldn't agree more. Having even one power back helps tremendously. I am a Huge MW fan, for what he does, the leader he is. He may be missed more than most realize. Hopefully all the young RB can bulk a touch without losing the explosion.

With another 10-15 pounds on his frame....very excited about his future. He seems to have good vision, speed, patience already...thosee are the toughest things to coach/teach.

Wadley is as elusive as any runner we have ever had, slick and tricky. He gives us that added dimension we have lacked, someone to add to the power of The Hammer. With the offense opening up, hopefully from now on, we will be dangerous.....

Our Attitude certainly has changed since the mess at Maryland.....

:rolleyes:

That's also another point I wanted to make in my initial post. Let him return some punts and kicks!!

I agree that it is a concern but I also feel that as long as we have a FB similar to Plewa we will be fine, which has been a staple of the KF regime. Watch those highlights and notice how many times #42 hit that hole first and laid a devastating block for Weisman to get 5+ yards before contact. As long as we have something like that with regular consistency, those quicker, shiftier backs are going to rip off huge chunks of yards when they get into space.