AJ Barker quits Gopher FB team

I can’t wait until the end of the season because that would risk you building up a false reputation around me that could make me unattractive to any other football program.

Well, the good news is that Kill won't be the reason he's unattractive to another football program... This could be straight from my 12 year old sister's diary.

I think they're both childish. It's unfortunate that he made this public instead of handling his business like an adult.

The guy has gone nuts..here are some of his recent tweets.

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
The calm before the storm.

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
You're gonna hate him, then you'll want me, then you'll miss him, then you'll hate me....Girl I know you so well. Yeah I know your routine.

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
Word for the wise: Don't play mind games with someone who has a stronger mind than you.

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
You look really pathetic when you take advantage of people.

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
Anyone who says 'winning is the only thing that matters' needs to play more videogames or become a mathematician.I care who I beat/how I win

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
If we're fighting and you kick me when I'm down, more power to you....but don't kick me when I'm handcuffed. That'll come back to haunt you.

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
There are times when life forces you to either learn from a situation or become victim to it...Life's 10% what happens and 90% how you react

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
The Weeknd f*ckin' bangs!! #imonit #repeateverysong #getenlightened

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
She said when she takes me back I'll be in the dog house....Breaks my heart after everything I did for her. There will be brighter days.

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
Unlike you, I don't have anything to hide. I don't pretend to have any shame. #TheWeeknd

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
Im taking a stand and making it official..Im anti-serial daters...Ladies, we all know who you are. #StayHydrated

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
I miss her. Its driving me crazy.. All I think about is how im going to cherish every second with her when I get her back. I'll be her best.

Guys I think we may be wrong about this AJ Barker. Just look at what his mom's friend had to say about the whole thing!

Here are the words of one of my mother’s closest friends to you Coach Kill, “He’s an ego-maniacal, self-centered, narcissistic jerk who appears to care about no one but himself, and certainly not AJ’s health. And AJ just happens to be his best player, who he obviously will sacrifice at the drop of a hat”.

1113340.jpg

Derp

Can Iowa jus pick him up for the Minny game next year? Dude might play like Jerry Rice in that game.

I'm sorry, I don't follow goopher football. Can someone tell me which position this gomer plays, and if he was even relevant to the team? I mean, how or why is this news, other than the fact that the kid is an a55hole?

I'm sorry, I don't follow goopher football. Can someone tell me which position this gomer plays, and if he was even relevant to the team? I mean, how or why is this news, other than the fact that the kid is an a55hole?

With a name like AJ im guessing he was a qb turned lb

He was a walk-on WR who led the team with 30 receptions for 577 yards and 7 TDs despite not playing the last 3 games.

Latest posts