Airbhg strikes again

The longest run of the day was a 6 yarder by Garmon.

Tons of 1, 2, and 3 yard gains, and they weren't exactly playing against the '85 Bears out there.

Andre Dawson probably looked the best, but he was running against the 3rd team.

Hard to believe that many people posted buzz about 6 yard runs. Oh well, I'm sure your right.....:rolleyes:

Hard to believe that many people posted buzz about 6 yard runs. Oh well, I'm sure your right.....:rolleyes:

LOL, please link the positive comments other than one Tweet from GameFilm.

I sat there and watched the ENTIRE practice other than the last 5 minutes (when Hill got hurt) and the longest run for any back was either 6 or 7 yards by Garmon. There was not another running play from any back for longer than 3 or 4 yards for the ENTIRE scrimmage portion. And again, it wasn't like they were up against a stone wall of a defense.

The funny thing was, during the 3-on-3 OL/DL/LB drills, all of the OL units were consistently dominating their defensive counterparts. The line is not the issue, there are tremendous problems at RB on this team.

Last edited:

I sat there and watched the ENTIRE practice other than the last 5 minutes (when Hill got hurt) and the longest run for any back was either 6 or 7 yards by Garmon. There was not another running play from any back for longer than 3 or 4 yards for the ENTIRE scrimmage portion. And again, it wasn't like they were up against a stone wall of a defense.

Don't need to they are all on the front page.....Morehouse called him a coiled Puma, couple others talked about him as well. Look for yourself….

For the record I like the Internet way of trying a weak discrediting tactic….LOL…please link…when there are about 50 tweets n the front page……:D

Don't need to they are all on the front page.....Morehouse called him a coiled Puma, couple others talked about him as well. Look for yourself….

For the record I like the Internet way of trying a weak discrediting tactic….LOL…please link…when there are about 50 tweets n the front page……:D

Whatever. They are just trying to create hype for the team then. The "coiled puma" averaged about 3 yards a carry against one of the worst run defenses in the B1G, while playing behind one of the best offensive lines in the conference.

Would love to see him actually bust a 10 yarder, Morehouse would be calling for them to change the nameplate on Greene's Doak Walker award.

Whatever. They are just trying to create hype for the team then. The "coiled puma" averaged about 3 yards a carry against one of the worst run defenses in the B1G, while playing behind one of the best offensive lines in the conference.

Would love to see him actually bust a 10 yarder, Morehouse would be calling for them to change the nameplate on Greene's Doak Walker award.

This says all we need to know...."whatever"...... FWIW…Morehouse is pretty reserved and careful about expectations.

This says all we need to know...."whatever"...... FWIW…Morehouse is pretty reserved and careful about expectations.

Fail. I like reading his stuff as much as anyone, but he is far from a genius in terms of talent evaluation.

BTW, the "coiled puma" was running 4th string today. I'm sure he'll be an All-American and Heisman candidate by the end of the season, though.

Chris Hassel ‏@poundHASSEL
Just made the AIRBHG saga thread on hawkeyenation my home page. I end up there every weekend.

Ok so which one of you is Chris Hassel? Are you going to make AIRBHG a Hazzle Dazzle production?

The funny thing was, during the 3-on-3 OL/DL/LB drills, all of the OL units were consistently dominating their defensive counterparts. The line is not the issue, there are tremendous problems at RB on this team.

So you were watching EXCEPT when Hill got hurt, huh? So tell me, have you been watching when the others got hurt? Was talking to my friend Herby and he thinks he is on to something. You could be AIRBHG's kryptonite!!

So you were watching EXCEPT when Hill got hurt, huh? So tell me, have you been watching when the others got hurt? Was talking to my friend Herby and he thinks he is on to something. You could be AIRBHG's kryptonite!!

Correct.

I literally walked out of the stadium only a couple of minutes before this happened.

I have been present for my share of Iowa RB injuries, though.

That's was my initial thought as well, but didn't feel like embarrassing the guy and his favorite professional writer.

Coiled like a spring...tightly wound and wraped with coiling muscles ready to pounce. Cleary you don't need to worry about embarrasing anybody....:rolleyes:

Latest posts