Airbhg strikes again

Iowa freshman RB/Cedar Falls native Barkley Hill gets carted from the field after injuring his left leg. Hill scored rushing TD on play

From KWQC

Well, at least it was Barley hill. He didn't look very impressive any way. At first i thought you were talking about Barkley Hill.

I’m not trying to be funny, dumb, over the top or even insightful, but I just wish people would stop invoking the name of a stupid curse or running back hating god. It unnerves me and quite frankly just perpetuates this crap in my mind.

I’m not trying to be funny, dumb, over the top or even insightful, but I just wish people would stop invoking the name of a stupid curse or running back hating god. It unnerves me and quite frankly just perpetuates this crap in my mind.

Well if it is real, we definitely shouldn't be mocking it. I agree. But hey, we tried being fearful, we tried being apathetic, we tried being funny, and we tried being angry towards it. Whatever it is, it's ******.

I#8217;m not trying to be funny, dumb, over the top or even insightful, but I just wish people would stop invoking the name of a stupid curse or running back hating god. It unnerves me and quite frankly just perpetuates this crap in my mind.

The biggest trick AIRBHG ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist.

Hes done for the season, calling it right now. Garmon should be blessed with holy water and tge works by a priest.

This must have happened on almost the very last play, as I was there until just before the end and Hill was still in there.

rageface.jpg

Per the opinion of many not named Dacoach, they looked solid and most importantly improved.

The longest run of the day was a 6 yarder by Garmon.

Tons of 1, 2, and 3 yard gains, and they weren't exactly playing against the '85 Bears out there.

Andre Dawson probably looked the best, but he was running against the 3rd team.

Latest posts