Ahmad Wagner - 2015 PF

butlerway

I apologize if I'm just missing this thread somewhere. I came here to post a highlight video of Ahmad Wagner that I thought would be of interest to Iowa fans but I don't see him mentioned anywhere else. Wagner is a 2015 PF that was offered by Iowa last week. He told me he is planning on visiting Iowa sometime this summer. Minnesota and Texas Tech are his other high major offers. Here are highlights from 2 of his games this weekend at Spiece:

[video=youtube;ztrT4Ze3JiA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztrT4Ze3JiA[/video]

I apologize if I'm just missing this thread somewhere. I came here to post a highlight video of Ahmad Wagner that I thought would be of interest to Iowa fans but I don't see him mentioned anywhere else. Wagner is a 2015 PF that was offered by Iowa last week. He told me he is planning on visiting Iowa sometime this summer. Minnesota and Texas Tech are his other high major offers. Here are highlights from 2 of his games this weekend at Spiece:

[video=youtube;ztrT4Ze3JiA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztrT4Ze3JiA[/video]

He got blocked on the second highlight. Do not want....

Just kidding. He looks like a good prospect. More of a bruiser who doesn't shy away from contact and pretty athletic. The other thing I noticed is he has a good looking free throw stroke. With the athleticism he has and a good shooting stroke, he could be exactly what we were missing.

"butlerway"? lulz. Someone's alt, no doubt. But, OK, good "first" post after being here for more than a year. Amazing you were able to pick up so quickly posting vids on a site that doesn't make it easy to do. :rolleyes:

Kid looks decent. Needs to grow and gain strength, but that's what S&C coaches are for. Could be good pick up if he chooses Iowa.

I like what I see.... kid seems to have some explosiveness in terms of the quickness he can get from floor to rim. A similar quality of Aaron White.

"butlerway"? lulz. Someone's alt, no doubt. But, OK, good "first" post after being here for more than a year. Amazing you were able to pick up so quickly posting vids on a site that doesn't make it easy to do. :rolleyes:

Kid looks decent. Needs to grow and gain strength, but that's what S&C coaches are for. Could be good pick up if he chooses Iowa.

Don't really care much if you believe me or not, but I'm not an alt. Real name is Jared Grubbs and I run ButlerHoops.com. That is the username I go by over there. We also use vBulletin software, so I'm familiar with how videos are posted. I don't follow Iowa basketball, but I do visit this site occasionally when Butler and Iowa have overlapping recruiting targets to get info/opinions/rumors/etc.

You should be better at spotting alt's since you are one

Don't really care much if you believe me or not, but I'm not an alt. Real name is Jared Grubbs and I run ButlerHoops.com. That is the username I go by over there. We also use vBulletin software, so I'm familiar with how videos are posted. I don't follow Iowa basketball, but I do visit this site occasionally when Butler and Iowa have overlapping recruiting targets to get info/opinions/rumors/etc.

The "butler way" set Iowa basketball back about a decade, thanks for that.

Thanks for the info Jared.

I live in a small town of 3,500, and Ahmad is from here. He transferred to a regional powerhouse to play. I'd love to see him at Iowa.

I apologize for the somewhat snarky tone of my note. Please understand "Butler way" carries many negative connotations around here.

Thanks for posting your info.

Latest posts