Ahem...new Aaron White nickname

HeavenHasBeer

(Stolen from 'conan')...can we call him the 'Ginja Ninja'? If so, when he dunks it is required to yell 'NOT IN MY DOJO MOFO!!!'

Too many...watchin the replay on btn now. Btw beer (or anything else for that matter) >wild turkey(the booze not the poster)

You kidding me Clark? Wildturkey is amazing stuff. It puts hair on your chest you know.
I watched the whole game live yesterday. Wisconsin looked so lost at the end. 3 for 28 on the 3 ball at home? ouch...

Yep. ill take the w though. Its nice to watch a team that actually looks athletic. Talent is there. Totally different team from the camel situation.

You kidding me Clark? Wildturkey is amazing stuff. It puts hair on your chest you know. I watched the whole game live yesterday. Wisconsin looked so lost at the end. 3 for 28 on the 3 ball at home? ouch...

Side note: back in my college days the only shot id buy someone that i dont like (besides a blue wave) was a gorilla fart.(bacardi 151 and wild turkey) worst shot made by man.

You kidding me Clark? Wildturkey is amazing stuff. It puts hair on your chest you know. I watched the whole game live yesterday. Wisconsin looked so lost at the end. 3 for 28 on the 3 ball at home? ouch...
Side note: back in my college days the only shot id buy someone that i dont like (besides a blue wave) was a gorilla fart.(bacardi 151 and wild turkey) worst shot made by man.
Gorilla fart! ha i love it. I bartended a few years ago and sold a few of my house specialty shots. It was called a dead bird and it was Turkey and jagermeister. you should have seen the look on their faces after the shot went down the hatch!

Gorilla fart! ha i love it. I bartended a few years ago and sold a few of my house specialty shots. It was called a dead bird and it was Turkey and jagermeister. you should have seen the look on their faces after the shot went down the hatch!

Dead bird: because when you puke it up later, it will kinda taste like toothpaste....and notgoodness...

You kidding me Clark? Wildturkey is amazing stuff. It puts hair on your chest you know.
I watched the whole game live yesterday. Wisconsin looked so lost at the end. 3 for 28 on the 3 ball at home? ouch...

maybe one or two tiny hair, the one you should try is russian vodka it put a turf on your chest the ladies find it irrestible, way beter than austin powers!!!!!it oozed masculine 24/7!

Latest posts