After watching CFP games

vegashawki

Makes me sad. Iowa football is like opening a gift Christmas morning and getting a Chewbacca mask, while yours is not movie quality but your step brothers is. Also don’t hold your breath with anticipation of some new innovative shocking OC hire, you will be let down (deep down you know I’m right). But hey… remember we won 10 games and the West. I get it’s important to look at the positives in life, but his press conferences are as predictable and pathetic as his sons offense.

Makes me sad. Iowa football is like opening a gift Christmas morning and getting a Chewbacca mask, while yours is not movie quality but your step brothers is. Also don’t hold your breath with anticipation of some new innovative shocking OC hire, you will be let down (deep down you know I’m right). But hey… remember we won 10 games and the West. I get it’s important to look at the positives in life, but his press conferences are as predictable and pathetic as his sons offense.
Your right lots of people think that the only problem is at the OC it’s a lot bigger mess than that.my opinion is Kirk needs to retire he is now the elephant in the room.

Latest posts