After two possessions I'm ready to crown Wisky

I'm 98% of the way there. I think Penn State has a good enough defense that, if they get their offense into a rhythm, they can make the Badgers sweat. But other than that, Wisconsin is on a different level.

Who else in the Big Ten can hang with them? MSU is the 2nd best team in the conference

As long as Penn State has McGloin at QB, I think they will be a very solid team. Lights out defense, solid running game, and McGloin is good enough to keep defenses from selling out to stop the run. Good enough to beat Wisconsin? Probably not, but good enough to play them close (at least at Happy Valley).

As long as Penn State has McGloin at QB, I think they will be a very solid team. Lights out defense, solid running game, and McGloin is good enough to keep defenses from selling out to stop the run. Good enough to beat Wisconsin? Probably not, but good enough to play them close (at least at Happy Valley).

Fair enough, I just dont see it

Agree, except that PSU goes to Wisconsin. There's a good chance a BT title game berth will be on the line, so I bet Camp Randall will be rocking. If there is any consolation for PSU, it is Thanksgiving weekend, so maybe the students won't be a huge factor.

That certainly was something, wasn't it.

If I'm Wisconsin I run Ball and White and try to quiet the crowd with a long drive.

Well, Sparty finally punched back.

This is the first time Wisconsin has been hit in the mouth this year. It will be interesting to see how they respond.

Wow, MSU takes the lead. Wisconsin needs points here. MSU gets the ball first to open the 2nd half.

Latest posts