‘What if?’ not part of McCaffery’s vocabulary

Almost scary the comment from JO. He sees a WIDE OPEN WHITE under the hoop for an absolute 2 and win, yet, decides to jak the 3. Almost humorous when this is the same kid that needs prodded to shoot the dam* ball 99% of the time. Terrific decision making. Let's keep feeding him the ball so we all look at the stats at the end of the game and bitc* about the pathetic 3 point shooting %s. We all make mistakes, I get that. But this is getting ridiculous. :confused:

What are you talking about? Mike missed White, not Josh.

I'm still kinda convinced basketballman was in Troll Anonymous. The JO horse has been beaten bloodied and dead 1000x

Your obsession with JO is already ridiculous.

It is not just BBM though, it is funny how people focus on a guy that is 8th or 9th off of Iowa's bench. The backlash JO gets would make me think he is a starter and considered one of the top 3 players on the team.

IT MAKES NO SENSE

Also if Iowa was shooting better than 244th in the nation and Oglesby was the only one struggling, well, there may be a bit of validity.

THE HORSE DIED LONG AGO AND THE BUZZARDS HAVE ALREADY FINISHED, WHAT IS LEFT?

The 2 biggest scapegoats on the season came up the biggest games today. If they both play like that the rest of the year watch out.

Latest posts