Adrian top 5 NFL pick.......

nilkin

Per Mel Kieper, AC is a top 5 pick in the next NFL draft.

The top pick by Keiper is the WA QB.

I don't get why Locker is so hyped. He's a good college QB but every time I've watched him play he's looked too unaccurate to be a big time NFL QB.

I don't get why Locker is so hyped. He's a good college QB but every time I've watched him play he's looked too unaccurate to be a big time NFL QB.

I agree but if Vince Young can go #3 then Locker should as well, Locker might not be a better college QB but I would be willing to bet he will have a better pro career when both players are done playing.

You're right, Locker has not played up to his hype as of yet. But when you have a frame that big with an arm that big and can still run a 4.4 40, it makes analysts drool. He has to work on perfecting his throw, but he's come a long ways. Expect him to make a big step up this year.

And I agree, he will probably be one of those players that's just better in the NFL (as odd as that sounds).

You're right, Locker has not played up to his hype as of yet. But when you have a frame that big with an arm that big and can still run a 4.4 40, it makes analysts drool. He has to work on perfecting his throw, but he's come a long ways. Expect him to make a big step up this year.

And I agree, he will probably be one of those players that's just better in the NFL (as odd as that sounds).

A 2nd year under Sarkisian will likely create a dramatic improvement in his accuracy. Accuracy can be taught, arm strength can't. Locker is an immense talent (who is more polished than Tebow was, though that doesn't say much), who both will and should be a top 5 pick.

Latest posts