Adrian Clayborn

JugadorHawk

and the Bucs are getting slaughtered by the 'boys..

nfl_a_romo_mb_576.jpg

Noticed that Dallas was running away from #94 on all most all of there run plays. I see who they respect and who they don't Mr Bowers. If Clayborn had quit playing the bucs wouldn't have scored at all. Proud to still say he was a Hawkeye.

Nice game AC...hopefully someone from the Steelers will stop by his place and throw him in the trunk of a car and take him to Pittsburgh to play for my team...ahhh, dreaming is fun...

He is much quicker this year compared to last. His 3rd quarter play on Felix Jones reminded me of the Orange Bowl.

He's been one of the bright spots on my Bucs this year. Knowing the Glazers, I imagine he will be playing for a new head coach next season.

He's been one of the bright spots on my Bucs this year. Knowing the Glazers, I imagine he will be playing for a new head coach next season.

What the heck happened there, burky? It seemed like the Bucs were ready to join the likes of Detroit and SF as the up and coming new bloods of the NFC...instead they joined St. Louis as the "Ok, what in the hell just happened?" teams of the NFC...

What the heck happened there, burky? It seemed like the Bucs were ready to join the likes of Detroit and SF as the up and coming new bloods of the NFC...instead they joined St. Louis as the "Ok, what in the hell just happened?" teams of the NFC...

Well the obvious answer to that is the Bucs were infiltrated with the Arrelious Benn curse. Man I wish the Bucs would get rid of that punk.
I didn't have outragous expectations for this team coming into this year just because I knew they kind of thrived off an easy schedule last year to get their ten wins. But I was expecting them to at least be wild card contenders. They've had injuries of course that have hampered the team, but what team doesn't experience that. Personally, I think their lack of playmakers at the WR spot has been their undoing. Opposing defenses are just focusing on Blount because they know we don't have much of a threat on the outside.

Defensively, they are 29th in the league in total yards. I miss Monte Kiffin more and more every year.

Well the obvious answer to that is the Bucs were infiltrated with the Arrelious Benn curse. Man I wish the Bucs would get rid of that punk.
I didn't have outragous expectations for this team coming into this year just because I knew they kind of thrived off an easy schedule last year to get their ten wins. But I was expecting them to at least be wild card contenders. They've had injuries of course that have hampered the team, but what team doesn't experience that. Personally, I think their lack of playmakers at the WR spot has been their undoing. Opposing defenses are just focusing on Blount because they know we don't have much of a threat on the outside.

Defensively, they are 29th in the league in total yards. I miss Monte Kiffin more and more every year.

Arrelious Benn is a d0uche...overrated since day 1....who's running the D now?

Well the obvious answer to that is the Bucs were infiltrated with the Arrelious Benn curse. Man I wish the Bucs would get rid of that punk. I didn't have outragous expectations for this team coming into this year just because I knew they kind of thrived off an easy schedule last year to get their ten wins. But I was expecting them to at least be wild card contenders. They've had injuries of course that have hampered the team, but what team doesn't experience that. Personally, I think their lack of playmakers at the WR spot has been their undoing. Opposing defenses are just focusing on Blount because they know we don't have much of a threat on the outside. Defensively, they are 29th in the league in total yards. I miss Monte Kiffin more and more every year.
Arrelious Benn is a d0uche...overrated since day 1....who's running the D now?

Blame Zookie!

Latest posts