Admiral Schofield on Hawkeyes

This is the same guy who pulled a poster dunk after the buzzer and got a talkin to by the ref. Loser.
Humbleness, modesty, self-control, sportsmanship, team more important that me, are disappearing from sports and our society.

Dunk after buzzer, pound chest, yell like Hyena, stay on the floor for 5 minutes if you hurt your finger, wait for trainer and get TV time, ridicule opponent, fill your hours on social media rather than practicing fundamentals, blame others if you fail, pout. Quite exhausting.

Humbleness, modesty, self-control, sportsmanship, team more important that me, are disappearing from sports and our society.

Dunk after buzzer, pound chest, yell like Hyena, stay on the floor for 5 minutes if you hurt your finger, wait for trainer and get TV time, ridicule opponent, fill your hours on social media rather than practicing fundamentals, blame others if you fail, pout. Quite exhausting.
Yet when you think about it those are the exact people who ascend to manager and upper manager jobs for many of the companies we work for. It's the old sales saying "squeaky wheel gets the grease".

"Didn't say anything but could tell by they way they looked at us". Sounds like the vain girl at the dance. I guess whatever it takes to motivate ya. Hawks shouldn't need any motivation, playing with house money now. It's so good to be away from the BigTen bullshit refs.
Always the victims, "sensing" disrespect and injustice, their own unconscious bias, left untouched by anyone.

Sounds scared. He should be. If we’re making threes they’re going home like last year. And the entire country will be watching.

Our guys should be loose. No one gives them a chance...like yesterday. And we’ve been playing teams like Tennessee’s for 3 months. I highly doubt they’ve seen a team like ours.

Now it all makes sense to me!!

Schofield’s older brother — former Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons and Seattle Seahawks edge rusher O’Brien Schofield — was an All-Big standout at Wisconsin, which doesn’t have much love for conference rival Iowa.

Putting it subtly, Schofield doesn’t have much love for Iowa.

9130644.jpeg

Tennessee senior wing Admiral Schofield (Photo: Elsa, Getty)

“I grew up watching Iowa basketball and playing AAU against the Iowa Barnstormers, and most of the time they recruit those guys, and they kind of keep it in-state,” Schofield said after Friday’s first-round win over Colgate. “I’m looking forward to competing against ‘em. I just really am.

“My brother played at Wisconsin, so we never liked Iowa, anyway.”

Schofield — never one to hide his emotions or his thoughts — said Iowa’s players “had a lot to say” to Tennessee’s players moments before the Hawkeyes’ win over Cincinnati and before the Vols’ win over the Raiders.

The attitude might be SEC bias against the BigTen

They have 7 teams from the SEC in the Dance

The BIG has 8

The Big winners play three SEC teams in the second round:

Tennessee, LSU and Florida

Two Big teams play each other

And Purdue plays Villanova

Ohio State plays Houston

Now it all makes sense to me!!

Schofield’s older brother — former Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons and Seattle Seahawks edge rusher O’Brien Schofield — was an All-Big standout at Wisconsin, which doesn’t have much love for conference rival Iowa.

Putting it subtly, Schofield doesn’t have much love for Iowa.

9130644.jpeg

Tennessee senior wing Admiral Schofield (Photo: Elsa, Getty)

“I grew up watching Iowa basketball and playing AAU against the Iowa Barnstormers, and most of the time they recruit those guys, and they kind of keep it in-state,” Schofield said after Friday’s first-round win over Colgate. “I’m looking forward to competing against ‘em. I just really am.

“My brother played at Wisconsin, so we never liked Iowa, anyway.”

Schofield — never one to hide his emotions or his thoughts — said Iowa’s players “had a lot to say” to Tennessee’s players moments before the Hawkeyes’ win over Cincinnati and before the Vols’ win over the Raiders.
He loses all credibility at "they kind of keep in in state" when talking about our recruiting. From that point on he's just flapping his gums. While he was busy playing the Iowa barnstormers Fran was in Tennessee recruiting Andrew Fleming, for starters.

I guarantee you Iowa's players didn't "have a lot to say" to Tennessee before their own game against Cincinnati. The guy is straight up full of it.
Garza and Bohannon could barely talk in the postgame presser, let alone yap at a future opponent. They were dehydrated and coughing. When the players part of the press conference ended the moderator told them to get something to drink.

Latest posts