Admiral Schofield on Hawkeyes

How lame.. So Iowa just wins and Vols think Iowa celebrating its victory is directed towards them.. lmao wow!! Let’s talk shit and see if we can get it to stick..

"Didn't say anything but could tell by they way they looked at us". Sounds like the vain girl at the dance. I guess whatever it takes to motivate ya. Hawks shouldn't need any motivation, playing with house money now. It's so good to be away from the BigTen bullshit refs.

giphy.gif

It is 2019, so the disrespect card was probably played. As much as I hate the ' fill in the blank card being played' type statements I couldn't think of another way to put it. So what if Iowa was looking at you when their celebrating. If you are Tennessee go handle your business, you don't have to tell people about it.

If they were so concerned about how Iowa was supposedly looking at them and what we were supposedly saying to them 30 MINUTES BEFORE TIPOFF FOR ANOTHER GAME it tells us three things.

They expected Cincinnati to manhandle us.

We were in their heads as they tried to play Colgate

They're beatable on Sunday.

I'm more worried about the coaching matchup than the talent of the players themselves. I've long admired Rick Barnes. He's one of the best in the business. But a big part of the reason we're still playing is because Fran outcoached Mick Cronin.

“I love when people talk, I mean they didn’t actually talk but they were happy towards us.”

Is basically what I got.

Latest posts