Adam Woodbury Recruiting Update

That would be great news! It really troubles me that we are waiting for so many kids to make a decision, even those that grew up as big Hawkeye fans. I realize the program is down, but you would hope that these talented kids would want to be amongst those that turned the program around again.

I think the Hawks will get him. He was injured some this summer and didn't play that well. I don't know if ISU has backed off him because they don't feel they will get him, or what the case, but I don't think are pushing for him as hard as they were.

I think the Hawks will get him. He was injured some this summer and didn't play that well. I don't know if ISU has backed off him because they don't feel they will get him, or what the case, but I don't think are pushing for him as hard as they were.

You're right. Iowa State has backed off of him significantly.

There is good reason for this. I wish Iowa would back off of him too. Kid can't play in the Big Ten. If he and Paige are a package deal, then OK. Otherwise, let him go elsewhere. Just my opinion.
The key is potential. I don't think he'd be an impact player right away, but with some mass he can be a Jared Reiner type of player.

I have never seen this kid play, and I understand he is still quite young, but he didn't look particularly dynamic in the posted highlight vid. Does anyone have any better video on this guy?

What? You weren't impressed with his lay up highlights over kids a foot shorter than himself?

He is ranked by Rivals as #105 in his class,and the last time I checked Matt Gatens is the only guy on the roster who is ranked in the top 150. I hope we get him,and will be very happy about it.
Gesell is # 116....get them both,Fran...Paige is #37...get him too.

Last edited:

Latest posts