Adam Robinson

Obviously the coaching staff knows more than we do about the situation....and I'm not blaming KF for his decision....however, at the end of the day, we are talking about a fairly mild offense. In hindsight, the way we continue to drop RB's like flies, I imagine KF may not have been so tough on him.

that is a very slippery slope for a coach.

And yet he was at least as effective as RB as Coker and much better catching passes out of the backfield. Interesting that he apparently did not do the ganja weed until after his concussions. Or maybe Ferentz just waited until he no longer had value to the team before punishing him - kind of like DJK.

Ohh I missed this gem. I'm pretty sure the mitigating factor in DJK's suspension was his arrest and the felony charges brought againts him, not the reduction in his value to the team.

I think it is funny that with all the former players that have gotten in trouble you have the crowd saying "boy I wish we would have given them another chance or I wish they were still on the team". Name me one guy besides Jewel Hampton that has really done anything successful after leaving the program for personal or legal reasons.

I like Coker but it may be hard for him to escape this one regardless of how it comes out in the end and we have no idea how this will effect him in the future, while I wish him the best it is probably for the better for all parties.

Adam Robinson was a smallish limited ability RB with zero breakaway speed and a penchant for choosing the refer at the expense of his good standing with the team. No thanks.

That smallish, limited ability rb with no breakaway speed was pretty awesome for us and gave his everything on the field. Your critique of his judgment at the expense of the team is legit, you're trashing of his playing ability is ridiculous.

I think it is funny that with all the former players that have gotten in trouble you have the crowd saying "boy I wish we would have given them another chance or I wish they were still on the team". Name me one guy besides Jewel Hampton that has really done anything successful after leaving the program for personal or legal reasons.

I like Coker but it may be hard for him to escape this one regardless of how it comes out in the end and we have no idea how this will effect him in the future, while I wish him the best it is probably for the better for all parties.

Benny Sapp since you asked. Long NFL career, still playing. Went to UNI after his troubles at Iowa.

That smallish, limited ability rb with no breakaway speed was pretty awesome for us and gave his everything on the field. Your critique of his judgment at the expense of the team is legit, you're trashing of his playing ability is ridiculous.

+1. i can't think of many fans who would not want him in the backfield right now.....

remember - people trashed Coker during the season as well - never good to trash your own team......

Latest posts