Adam Robinson runs hard

busabus114

Maybe I missed it but I havent seen anyone talk about how hard Arob ran today. Never goes down on 1st contact and always gets thr tough yards. Its fun to watch him fight for every yard possible. Its also fun to watch him catch a TD on a wheel route!

Props to ARob

Maybe I missed it but I havent seen anyone talk about how hard Arob ran today. Never goes down on 1st contact and always gets thr tough yards. Its fun to watch him fight for every yard possible. Its also fun to watch him catch a TD on a wheel route!

Props to ARob

He's a stud, one of the most unappreciated players in the country. This may sound pretty homeriffic but the way he runs I'm not so sure there's a back in the Big Ten I'd take over him.

Did anyone see that block he put on Greg Jones? Kid is tough.

The guy is a beast when it comes yards after contact. You have to give him credit. I look forward to seeing this guy the next few years.

Icould not possibly agree any more. A Rob just keeps on going.He makes the subtle cuts and spins...finds the small creases and makes the most of every touch. I am so impressed with him. Tough runner who gets the most of his abilities and is quietly one of the most consistently effective and reliable runners in the country. Huge A Robinson fan.

A-Rob is quickly rising up the charts on my favorite Hawkeye list. He's just so much fun to watch. Even last week after the last play. He gets tackled, and even though there's no hope at that point, he hops up and is busting his a** to get set up for a spike. There's not one drop of quit in him.

That block he put on Jones really seemed to summarize the day for Sparty. Jones is another guy that I love to watch, but that's another topic.

Kids a beast, Remeinds me alot of a Ray Rice type. Low to the ground, heart of a lion with feat always moving.

I was super sold when he bounced back from high ankle sprain in like one week to carry the load at E. Lansing.

Has He Ever Fumbled??????

Kids a beast, Remeinds me alot of a Ray Rice type. Low to the ground, heart of a lion with feat always moving.

I was super sold when he bounced back from high ankle sprain in like one week to carry the load at E. Lansing.

No. There was one against AZ last year, I believe, that he jumped into the end zone and lost the ball after he already crossed the gaol line but that is the closest thing to a fumble for him in a game.

He actually injured the ankle in East Lansing, then came back to carry the load against OSU in the Shoe 3 weeks later.

Ray Rice has a little more speed than A-Rob, IMO. Mike Hart is the guy A-Rob reminds me of the most.

Last edited:
I have no issues with A-rob, not the most talented guy in the world, but i really don't care.....team MVP as far as I am concerned..... Talented maybe the wrong word I'll go with KF's word 'flashy.'

He actually injured the ankle in East Lansing, then came back to carry the load against OSU in the Shoe 3 weeks later.

Ray Rice has a little more speed than A-Rob, IMO. Mike Hart is the guy A-Rob reminds me of the most.

for sure with the Mike Hart Comparrison, i was saying the in the parking lot last week.

Plus i love seeing C.I.M.L. boys making good. Especially when they are DSM kids.

I have no issues with A-rob, not the most talented guy in the world, but i really don't care.....team MVP as far as I am concerned..... Talented maybe the wrong word I'll go with KF's word 'flashy.'

Correct. He's VERY talented, just not abundantly in the area that lands you on ESPN: speed. He's got enough, and that's all I really care about. Just not elite breakaway speed. If he had THAT, he'd be considered one of the best in the country, because 1. It'd make him even better, and 2. He'd get noticed outside the Big Ten.

Well, he fumbled today...recovered by Iowa but its one of the only times i remember him putting it on the ground

It was a fumble on the field right? That was many coors lights ago so i dont remember exactly :)

I've looked at the photo again, zoomed in as far as it will go. His knee is clearly down, and you can see the ball (barely). But it does look just a little too far away from A-Rob's body (Koeppel was in the way of the shot). So it may very well have been a fumble. And yes, it was ruled a fumble on the field.

Latest posts