AC's latest Facebook Status

tm3308

Gotta say, I busted out laughing when I saw this one, the kid's got a sense of humor, that's for sure!

Adrian Clayborn: car still on flat. moped wont start now. how the hell ima get around!? taxi?! dam cant call them either lol

CLASSIC!!!

Gotta say, I busted out laughing when I saw this one, the kid's got a sense of humor, that's for sure!

Adrian Clayborn: car still on flat. moped wont start now. how the hell ima get around!? taxi?! dam cant call them either lol

CLASSIC!!!
thats hilarious, but idk whats funnier, his sense of humor or him riding a moped?

What's funny is that if these kids and schools play by the rules they are super poor while they are in college while millions wait for them upon graduation or early departure. He's saddled with a flat tire and a moped now and next year he'll be cruising in a land rover or something of the like.

What's funny is that if these kids and schools play by the rules they are super poor while they are in college while millions wait for them upon graduation or early departure. He's saddled with a flat tire and a moped now and next year he'll be cruising in a land rover or something of the like.

As opposed to the bling-bling of L.A., where Joe McKnight already has a Land Rover haha.

As opposed to the bling-bling of L.A., where Joe McKnight already has a Land Rover haha.

That's alright...which one of these two guys will have about 10-12 cars 5 years from now just because they can? I think we all know the answer to that after AC gets picked in the top 5 of next years draft.

Latest posts