According to HawkeyeInsider.com Iowa Is Interested in Cole Huff

Everytime i see Shane post it reminds me of Soundoff. I live in Cedar Rapids now so i dont see it anymore on Sunday nights. I catch some podcasts every now and then but its not the same. Now that Hassel is at espn im not as sad about missing tge show. Still miss me some Keith and Andy

Everytime i see Shane post it reminds me of Soundoff. I live in Cedar Rapids now so i dont see it anymore on Sunday nights. I catch some podcasts every now and then but its not the same. Now that Hassel is at espn im not as sad about missing tge show. Still miss me some Keith and Andy

Well BRoss just had his final show last night. So now it's just Murph and Andy from the old crew.

Quite possibly the best 2,000th post in the 75 year history of HawkeyeNation...and if it wasn't #2,000 I don't want to know...capice!?!?

Well BRoss just had his final show last night. So now it's just Murph and Andy from the old crew.

I had no idea it was B. Ross' final show...I pulled one of my favorite moves,"falling asleep during the commercial break leading into SoundOFF" and didn't wake up until the show was over... :mad:

B. Ross is a great guy and I will most definitely miss him on the show. Did they say why he was moving on?

Man i was sad when Round guy left. Now Hassel and B-Ross are gone? I guess all good things come to end eventually.

Latest posts