ACC/ESPN TV Deal

I think they should change the name to ECSPN. East Coast Sports Programming Network. The only time I ever watch ESPN is if they are showing the Hawkeyes or Cardinals, that's it. Their website is probably 4th or 5th on where I go for my sports news.

I think they should change the name to ECSPN. East Coast Sports Programming Network. The only time I ever watch ESPN is if they are showing the Hawkeyes or Cardinals, that's it. Their website is probably 4th or 5th on where I go for my sports news.

tx - where do you go for online sporting news? I like to avoid espn as much as possible as well but haven't found anyone offering nearly as good of a website - thanks!

Yet another reason to not watch ESPN, as if I needed any more.

Comments like this boggle my mind. ESPN also has extensive TV contracts with the Big Ten, Big 12, SEC, and Pac 10 as well. Why does this make you not want to watch ESPN? What other options do you have, Versus? Fox? Obviously you are not much of a college football fan, which is fine. But makes me wonder why you are spending time on a message board about college football.

Comments like this boggle my mind. ESPN also has extensive TV contracts with the Big Ten, Big 12, SEC, and Pac 10 as well. Why does this make you not want to watch ESPN? What other options do you have, Versus? Fox? Obviously you are not much of a college football fan, which is fine. But makes me wonder why you are spending time on a message board about college football.

Bud people just love to complain about ESPN. If its not the SEC its USC. IF not USC its the ACC in bball, if its not the ACC then its the BIG east. IF not the big east then the Yankees, if not the Yankees then Lebron, if not Lebron then its Tiger. There is always a complaint somewhere regarding espn.

What would happen to ESPN if Tebow, Tiger, Lebron, and Favre all ceased to exist

the two biggest problems i have with Espn are Jim Rome and Colin Coward.. er cowherd.

Bud people just love to complain about ESPN. If its not the SEC its USC. IF not USC its the ACC in bball, if its not the ACC then its the BIG east. IF not the big east then the Yankees, if not the Yankees then Lebron, if not Lebron then its Tiger. There is always a complaint somewhere regarding espn.

Truer words have never been spoken. Well said.