About that JUCO punter

If we get the Death Penalty then other schools can take our players as transfers without sitting out a year or counting against the other teams scholarship limit. It will be open season for any kid on Iowa's roster. Do you remember when the whole Illinois coaching staff walked around State College looking for football players to transfer a couple years ago? It will be like that but with Mangino rolling down the hill towards the IMU going after Tevaun Smith or the dangerous playmaker CJ Beatherd.

Only guy they would probably want from our offense is Scherff. You have to remember that Wally is the best in the business and yet Baylor put up a big crooked number starting with a 7 handle on Wally. So they are gonna need 10-11 TDs and a couple of FGs to beat Baylor. Iowa's players are mediocre in the Big Ten and they would be third stringers, at best, in the Big 12, which is markedly better than the Big Ten. My guess is Western Michigan or some other bottom rung MAC team would steal most of our players (as clearly none of them are good enough to play at NIU).

Not going to perpetrate rumor, hearsay and innuendo on this board, but let's just say that if this is as bad as I'm hearing there is going to be some major fallout and KF and the U of I's general counsel are going to have some longwinded discussions about whether or not KF's "termination for cause" clause can be invoked.

images

I figured as much.

Last edited:
I can't find anything on the web. No rumors, no nothing. I hope it stays this way cause some of the things you guys are saying are frightening.

I can't find anything on the web. No rumors, no nothing. I hope it stays this way cause some of the things you guys are saying are frightening.

The university is in total lockdown mode. Not surprising that you can't find anything online.

Wait for the (if there is one) story in the sports page of the DSM Register. Usually the Register, IMO, takes stories directly from threads on this board.

I'm calling BS to the conspiracy, I hope its BS at least. Let's be honest were 3 pages in and nothing has been "leaked" which violates half the implied rules of the message board since we're all anonymous on here and 95% of this board is rumors. Way to tight lipped to actually have merit on a message board.

Latest posts